Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][Re-Make]Fossil Restoration - Easter Edition

Discussion on [Release][Re-Make]Fossil Restoration - Easter Edition within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release][Re-Make]Fossil Restoration - Easter Edition

I'm sorry if this is a repeat or if I should have posted this elsewhere, but I thought it would be nice to share this.

The Fossil Restoration v10.2 pack I downloaded some time ago had the egg fossil restoration script, but apparently no one had tested it and it is completely useless. I have updated the script so it actually works and decided to reupload it.

NOTE: This is ONLY for the egg. All the rest work fine and you can find them in the v10.2 Fossil Restoration Pack found elsewhere on the forum.

Another thing; it is important to not put Speed.ini past 10. Anywhere above ~8 will be too slow to finish the entire thing. I personally prefer 5 when I'm not lagging and 6-7 when I am slightly lagging.

Video:
Not sure how to embed videos yet (embed button on my video won't load data anyway), so I'll just post a link.

CURRENT BUGS:

This script is made with Autohotkey (Since it's what I know best). I am currently working on converting it to AutoIt3 so it doesn't get detected. At the moment I can do anywhere between 2-10 fossils at a time though. And usually if I do a fossil and close the program immediately and re-open it, it never gets detected.

There is also another current bug. Not sure if it's prevalent as it works fine on all my machines. However, one of my friends has been unable to get the progress bar to start and it gets stuck. Not sure what causes it, but if anyone else has this problem let me know here. If it does freeze for a minute don't worry though, the largest portion of the freeze is it updating the script from my website. If it lasts for quite a long time however, then it's broken or you lost connection to the server.

If you notice anything else wrong, please post here. I will check back periodically to update on work or check bugs.

Download:

VIRUS SCANS
Not sure what scans are used here, but I always use NVT. Feel free to recommend a service or post your own virus scan if you want.

File Info

Report date: 2011-04-21 03:40:06 (GMT 1)
File name: mabinogi-fossil-restoration-up
File size: 1245426 bytes
MD5 Hash: 8dd24a890bf7f222b5a838ab75243992
SHA1 Hash: fa37019f5268f3e014856e95ff5bb52adb6bb1ef
Detection rate: 0 on 10 (0%)

Detections

Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Emsisoft -
F-Prot -
Ikarus -
TrendMicro -
Zoner -

Scan report generated by

File Info

Report date: 2011-04-21 03:39:43 (GMT 1)
File name: easter-egg-restoration-v1-5-20
File size: 478585 bytes
MD5 Hash: 5dcb3943eb1e8e89b557703241dd4153
SHA1 Hash: 894d39a69ff12e513996cb804c5c03af75ce21f8
Detection rate: 0 on 10 (0%)

Detections

Avast -
AVG -
Avira AntiVir -
ClamAV -
Comodo -
Emsisoft -
F-Prot -
Ikarus -
TrendMicro -
Zoner -

Scan report generated by
Old 04/21/2011, 07:41   #2

Quote:
The Fossil Restoration v10.2 pack I downloaded some time ago had the egg fossil restoration script, but apparently no one had tested it and it is completely useless. I have updated the script so it actually works and decided to reupload it.
This is false, Chiri made and tested the script and it was working last year...
And you didn't update the script you simply used my egg.rst and removed 33 !'s that were apparently not needed and so i thank you for testing it and making it faster.
I simply had not yet tested it with Fossil Restoration 10.2 at the time and had to wait until now to do so which is why i put ";made by Chiri not yet tested" in the egg.rst.
I have now tested egg fossil's with my and it is working; so version 10.1 ahk should also work with egg fossils until getting detected.
Chiri's macro gets mostly restored and i believe might only be 1 pixel away from perfect which could easily be fixed in my egg.rst but it doesn't matter since you will receive the easter capsule from just doing barely restores anyway.
has no bugs works with all fossils and doesn't get detected; plus since its a bot could collect from the hens, use the eggs, restore them and loop the whole process again.
so sorry to say but it appears your release is more "useless" but i guess i should at least say thanks for the effort.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2011, 13:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyze View Post
And you didn't update the script you simply used my egg.rst and removed 33 !'s that were apparently not needed and so i thank you for testing it and making it faster.
I simply had not yet tested it with Fossil Restoration 10.2 at the time and had to wait until now to do so which is why i put ";made by Chiri not yet tested" in the egg.rst.
I have now tested egg fossil's with my and it is working; so version 10.1 ahk should also work with egg fossils until getting detected.
Chiri's macro gets mostly restored and i believe might only be 1 pixel away from perfect which could easily be fixed in my egg.rst but it doesn't matter since you will receive the easter capsule from just doing barely restores anyway.
has no bugs works with all fossils and doesn't get detected; plus since its a bot could collect from the hens, use the eggs, restore them and loop the whole process again.
so sorry to say but it appears your release is more "useless" but i guess i should at least say thanks for the effort.
You can ask Bishop to remove this thread if you wish
Old 04/21/2011, 13:45   #4

eh, if people want an inferior version based off of other's work then they can but i would like the work to remain open source with credit to those before so i'll wait and see if Okuu will do that at least.
if not i'll talk to Bishop.
Old 04/21/2011, 22:49   #5

Quote:
I didn't realize that there had been another working version. I haven't used this macro since a few months ago and never had the chance to use the egg one. All I noticed is that when I did try the egg it didn't work. I decided to fix that and re-upload it in case anyone else needed it. I know it's not near perfect and easily detectable as is.

Quote:
eh, if people want an inferior version based off of other's work then they can but i would like the work to remain open source with credit to those before so i'll wait and see if Okuu will do that at least.
if not i'll talk to Bishop.
I didn't claim credit for myself. I said I used the source from the Fossil Restoration v10.2 Autohotkey file. I didn't hide anything and used the same custom .rst extension instead of making a custom file with your content. I assumed being this obvious and not taking credit would warrant not stealing. Honestly, I didn't go find the exact thread or names due to laziness. I can go do that if you think it's needed.

Sorry for any misconduct on my part. Feel free to do what you wish with the thread.
Old 04/21/2011, 23:02   #6

i didn't mean to insinuate this as stealing as it is not, you did point out fossil restoration 10.2 and Chiri's comment was left intact in the rst, but i would still like it released open source like all the other Fossil Restorations and have credit in the source file (hackmaster, Chiri and myself) like we have all done.

also seems Nexon NA might not even hold the event because of technical difficulties and accounts accidentally getting deleted; which is funny saying it was working last year it just shows how much /fail they can be.

for your convenience.
Quote:
· Thanks to YYZDH for releasing their fossil restoration macro.

· Thanks to DarkForce9999 for altering the macro to adjust for screen and game resolution, and for removing damaged areas from the source.

· Thanks to Infamy for converting the macro to be AHK compatible allowing us to use this macro easily.

· Thanks again to Infamy for creating pixel search in order for the program to be compatible with all resolutions.

· Thanks for DarkForce9999 for making this macro compatible with EVERYONE.

· Thanks to vb286 for fixing various issues and perfecting pelvis fossil.

· Thanks to Hackmanster for revamping the core files for ahk version, adding in speed selector, converting to folder based system, creating the Restore Code, and the HTML help file.

· Thanks to ShaggyZE for revamping the core files for au3 version based on Hackmaster's, adding in speed selector, converting to folder based system, pumpkin restoration macro and Auto Update.

· Thanks to Chiri for the egg restoration macro.
Old 04/21/2011, 23:10   #7

Quote:
i didn't mean to insinuate this as stealing as it is not, you did point out fossil restoration 10.2 and Chiri's comment was left intact in the rst, but i would still like it released open source like all the other Fossil Restorations and have credit in the source file (hackmaster, Chiri and myself) like we have all done.
I will definitely add those. Since the updater grabs the ReadMe.txt off my website it should be easy to add. I'll have them put in immediately, as well as a link to this thread for reference as well.

As for the event, it doesn't surprise me too much. They seem to get worse every year. I'm almost to the point to where I will migrate to the JP server.
Old 04/21/2011, 23:20   #8

btw i was missing msvcr71.dll and couldn't get your macro to install at first and then i had no problems with your update/progress bar and it works similarly like mine except my main macro.exe checks what version it is and runs the setup file again, but if this event does start up i'll be sure to try it and give comments/suggestions.

since hackmaster is gone there is no one making/upating the ahk versions so would be nice to have someone working on them since i'm better with AutoIt and it doesn't work with everyone.
Old 04/21/2011, 23:29   #9

I wouldn't mind working on the Autohotkey versions probably. I work in Autohotkey a lot so I could pull off a lot of stuff. However I would probably be hesitant since it seems AHK scripts get detected pretty fast. I should probably test if an encrypted AHK script still gets caught as fast as a normal script. If that bypasses hackshield then I think I found a valuable trick. I might test this later.
Old 04/22/2011, 00:01   #10

have you tried running it as just the source? the old versions got detected less that way, and at one point nexon un-patched autohotkey and then re-patched so i'm sure their can still be hope for ahk.
Old 04/27/2011, 00:18   #11

This program contains malware, a trojan dropper. Thanks to shaggyze for confirming this.
#Closed
#User ban submitted
Closed Thread

Tags
easter, event, fossil, perfect, restoration