Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an emulator creator

Discussion on Looking for an emulator creator within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an emulator creator

Hey everyone I have come across some mabi korean server files and was wondering if there were any people out there good at maing emulators that would maybe want to join the team? So far we only have about 2 scripters. I'm really good at C++ but it's pointless if we have no way of actually running the scripts to make a server run. So if you're interested please pm me or email Hope to hear back from someone! Also anyone good at hexxing clients is a plus.
Old 03/15/2011, 11:45   #2

It's been a couple of hours now, so, how many PMs did you get about how people would help you test it?
Old 03/15/2011, 20:32   #3

None so far why am I supposed to? I'm asking for exactly what we need in order to actually get the server running have the files just need something created to run the files.
Old 03/16/2011, 04:31   #4

Usually, the only response is "I HELP U TEST!!!11!!"
Old 03/16/2011, 04:53   #5

Lol yeah that's how it usually goes for this stuff. I looked at the wabinogi page a while back and the first thing they say is If you need gms i'll be there for you! I'm like lolz
Old 03/20/2011, 01:57   #6

have u tried editing the the same files nexon uses to run the files u have example
Oasis, Pleione, Renderer. um and this may be imposible but if u could some how get into their server to figure out what they use may help. but its also illegal so.... but im pritty sure they use the same type of files that they have distributed in the Nexon/mabinogi files.
...... I think.......
Old 03/20/2011, 08:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gawyn View Post
but im pritty sure they use the same type of files that they have distributed in the Nexon/mabinogi files.
...... I think.......
I lol'd.

They're secretly running a SUPER client?!?!
Old 03/21/2011, 02:33   #8

elite*gold: 240
I am assuming nexon uses a linux server and has shell commands they use to run the script much like an irc server setup.... but that's just the assumption...
Old 03/21/2011, 06:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
I am assuming nexon uses a linux server and has shell commands they use to run the script much like an irc server setup.... but that's just the assumption...
Did you mean a script to start the server executable? I'm pretty sure it would get executed automatically by the startup scripts.

If you meant that the script was the server program itself, impossible.
Old 05/08/2011, 05:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post

You know someone that claims to have made a private server actually said he used linux. So this might actually be quite possibly what they did.