Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] AutoBot v1.0 (Mining,Metallurgy,Gathering,Restoration)

Discussion on [Release] AutoBot v1.0 (Mining,Metallurgy,Gathering,Restoration) within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 05/12/2012, 16:54   #181

elite*gold: 0
im srry but idk how this work is there a manul you can show me please cause i dont understand
Old 05/12/2012, 22:52   #182

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xki11er View Post
im srry but idk how this work is there a manul you can show me please cause i dont understand
Is there a "manul" to understand the average poster on this site?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Metallurgy Bot
04/06/2021 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 185 Replies
Newly released metallurgy bot with Sieve swapping from your inventory. ------------Features------------- Picks up gems if you add the itemdb.xml I created. Doesn't miss a single drop, if it pops out you get it. Fast picking up. Sieve Swapping from your inventory. Quickly moves to spots after picking up. Alpha features
[Release] Metallurgy Bot
02/08/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
This is a simple wand proffer and metallurgy bot. The metallurgy bot is really slow because I only use it when lagging badly, you will probably want to cut sleep timers on it. Feel free to improve and repost if u see a way xD
[Release] Metallurgy Bot Beta
11/09/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 276 Replies
yep i finaly got the image search to work and made a bot just install mamp and moonshine and set skill to F10 post any problems and ill try to fix them EDIT: just realized i forgot to put in the metallurgy function EDIT2: added EDIT3: if this worked 4 u press the thx button UPDATE: works reliably in day time and not sure about rain/night skill just needs to be visable in hotkey bar
Cloudnine Auto Mining, Fishing And gathering<aoe monk bot included>
06/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
as you all know Cloudnine has a APR which is the most stupid Guard made. so virtual keystroke are not blocked. For Mining you can use Actools just put the mining icon on your quickslot 1 then @ ACtools put in keys 1
Easy Mining/Earthroot Gathering For Lev 10+ [ENG]
12/13/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Ok, this doesn't work for everyone, but the Gol Bolar Quarry, down below Iron Forge is a goldmine for copper outcroppings and the herb earthroot. Be prepared, there are tons of mobs there, they can aggro, but most are not excessively tough and I did fine with my lev 10 mage. Also, they don't like to chase you and if you run up the hill, there are a group of guards that will kill any that come to far. So, back inside the quarry, copper veins and earthroot keep reappearing all over the...