Hey I downloaded the mabi message i opened it and it loads. Then 2 windows open. Mabi message and one called select device. When i go to select device there is nothing to select.Then i click cancel and it just closes. What do i do?
If you don't install then MabiMessage can't listen into the packets sent to Mabinogi and a good indication you haven't installed it is no network to chose from when you first start it.
OH I forgot to add you should add a feature that lets you reselect which connection you wish to use ( for those of us who use wired and Wireless) I had to manually delete the network(.ini?) To be able to reselect my network interface.
If these issues have been fixed then disregard Since I haven't updated my files.
also I'm using this on vista. <- Might be important
hooking it into the client would be more of a pain then anything. We'd have to worry about Hackshield blocking it, the client exe changing or maybe even something worse. And besides we wanted it to run separate from Mabinogi so we could place it on a different screen.