Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] R56 Fantasia

Discussion on [Release] R56 Fantasia within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 02/19/2010, 02:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lol idk if I even trust tbstewa.

I saw what you did with the other "leaked" mod.

Messing with peoples system32 file, which some people don't know what it does. That's a very selfish thing to do, because you could have costed those people alot of money. See, just because most people don't wanna learn how to mod, and they want to mod their mabinogi client, doesn't mean you have the right to mess their computers up. Anyways, I believe that someone who would do that has no right to even think about becoming a mod. But for future reference to everyone, I wouldn't trust this persons work.(:
Old 02/19/2010, 02:31   #17

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummyworm View Post
Lol idk if I even trust tbstewa.

I saw what you did with the other "leaked" mod.

Messing with peoples system32 file, which some people don't know what it does. That's a very selfish thing to do, because you could have costed those people alot of money. See, just because most people don't wanna learn how to mod, and they want to mod their mabinogi client, doesn't mean you have the right to mess their computers up. Anyways, I believe that someone who would do that has no right to even think about becoming a mod. But for future reference to everyone, I wouldn't trust this persons work.(:
that was done on a dare for one. and it was a system32 file that couldn't be replaced due to the fact that it is needed to run windows at all and you cannot replace a file in use. the modded skill and standard files i posted was quite childish of me, however this Fantasia is 100% real and working. there are several people who stand by me on the fact that this is legitimate. Even Skitty said i should have left the file on MZ. Perhaps he is right. seeing as to how i am being flamed for helping out the entire modding community by fixing this patcher for those whom haven't the slightest clue as to how to search for entry points let alone code the C++ to altar the patcher in anyway that would be beneficial to them
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2010, 02:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
that was done on a dare for one. and it was a system32 file that couldn't be replaced due to the fact that it is needed to run windows at all and you cannot replace a file in use. the modded skill and standard files i posted was quite childish of me, however this Fantasia is 100% real and working. there are several people who stand by me on the fact that this is legitimate. Even Skitty said i should have left the file on MZ. Perhaps he is right. seeing as to how i am being flamed for helping out the entire modding community by fixing this patcher for those whom haven't the slightest clue as to how to search for entry points let alone code the C++ to altar the patcher in anyway that would be beneficial to them
I also just tested this, first login mabi stayed up a little bit and then closed without a hacksheild error, it just closed. Second loin with it I got to login screen and couldn't go past it, same with the rest of my login attempts. Could be that i'm using windows 7, idk. Anyways, that was childish of you to post that thread. But eh, it's whatever.
Old 02/19/2010, 03:08   #19

i am trying to bring order back here which is why i applied for mod. Bishop and i both are going for mod and qould be great with some support
Old 02/19/2010, 03:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
i am trying to bring order back here which is why i applied for mod. Bishop and i both are going for mod and qould be great with some support
lol i would vote for u to be mod if it helps cut back on most necroing nubs.
Old 02/19/2010, 03:15   #21

What happened to Kev?
Lol
Old 02/19/2010, 03:19   #22

he moderates another forum and gave up his mod status here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12201 View Post
lol i would vote for u to be mod if it helps cut back on most necroing nubs.
I plan on locking all inactive threads for more than 7 days so no necro. All useful posts will be moved into stickies so that they are easier to find and all keylogged files will be deleted upon sight
Old 02/19/2010, 03:21   #23

lol GO TB FOR MOD XD. i choose you or if skittilz runs i choose skittilz because skittilz is awesome to O=.
Old 02/19/2010, 03:25   #24

it's only me and Bishop running but we need two moderators for our section to keep spam and flaming to a minimum and bring epvp's mabi section back to where it was so long ago
Old 02/19/2010, 03:32   #25

you could just vote me too :3
Old 02/19/2010, 03:35   #26

then go apply skitty :O
Old 02/19/2010, 03:40   #27

to lazy
Old 02/19/2010, 03:51   #28

lol if you applied you got my vote times 100. O=
Old 02/19/2010, 04:21   #29

You spelled skittlez, wrong.

~Logic
Old 02/19/2010, 04:25   #30

look at his name i spelled it like he spelled his name =\. i know how to spell skittlez i just spell it like his name in case he gets mad for me spelling it a different way .