EP = Entry point.
If you don't know what that's for, or how it's related, you should probably
No man, didn't copy/paste all coments in order
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaudy
Sorry, but I dont understand Step 6. what's "EP" ?
That was mi first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j
Also, you need Ollyshadow?
I tried to say I need OllyShadow work on my OS x64, Ollyshadow is based on 1.10 too, but Thx everyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameEditor
6. It will now arrive at the EP.
In Spanish doesnt have grammatical mean, for that I didnt understand what main that, maybe explein whit other words... Anyway, I installed XP x32 in Virtual Machine to make Ollyshadow works.
guide: debug pwi, find function addresses and offsets, write a bot(c++ code included) 09/04/2022 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 123 Replies hi,
let's start right away.
what you can learn:
- trace and call ingame-functions like attack, cast spell, pick up, moveto, ...
- traverse object lists like items, mobs, players
- read ingame structures (class objects) and how they play together
- write your own fully client-side bot that doesnt need to simulate mouse/keyboard input and doesnt need to read pixels
Guide: Debug console 01/13/2011 - Perfect World - 26 Replies In this guide I wil tell you how to get the debug console to work in 2 ways.
Updated for pw international 1.4.0
First and easy way:
Launch the game with console:1
you can make a batchscript for that
1 create an empty .txt file in the folder where your elementclient.exe is located
2 copy pase the following code in it: