Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web based Mabinogi packet editor

Discussion on Web based Mabinogi packet editor within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 11/02/2017, 05:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dittdattdott View Post
I on the other hand, write everything I use by myself and they are private. Get it?
Oh, so you aren't using pake, Alissa, or any of the base code that the developer of pake wrote?
Why do you care so much to defend pake if you aren't even using it?

Quote:
Wow, are you playing the game or just there to spam bots? You should gtfo mabi really. O well. The game is pretty dead anyways so I guess do whatever you want lol.
You should think a bit more creatively, the bots are full players and can act independently.
As for whether or not I actually play the game: not really. Just here for ***** and giggles.
Old 11/02/2017, 08:19   #17

Show off?

Brah, tf you stuck in high school or something? lmao
Showing off to get "attention" is so high school dude. If you think my intention was to show off you have completely missed the point.
I don't do it just to show off, I do it cause It's ******* funny.
The experience of me controlling over 40 players at the same time was so hilarious I was laughing the entire time.

Also everyone knows that you can crash the channel with a few packets, that's elementary ****, there's just no reason to do it because all it does is give nx kr the crash log so they can hook their own pdb file and write down a simple hotfix patch. There is no good reason and there never will be a good reason

btw i see you're enjoying that mint un-queue mod on your video. Regular pake (without modules) can't do that.
so much for using other people's **** huh
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2017, 17:31   #18

Step, I was giving you face in the last post...why don't you just take it and **** off.
Not gonna argue with you I know for a fact that you are a noob who has always been using other people's ****. Even though you've been on this scene for the longest time.
FYI I wasn't talking about you showing off. You have nothing to show off.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2017, 19:59   #19

Y'all weird.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2018, 15:42   #20

Quote:
you are a noob who has always been using other people's ****.
I thought this was my job in the community.

Sorry I was months late to the party.
Thanks
1 User