Thank you so you dont remove it ^^. I have no reason to use it but for those that Hate nexon more then ido and want to make the telach server crash more then it already does.
How do you think you're contributing here? This has been posted already, it just wasn't stickied.
You think you can look "smart" buy copying **** from elsewhere and just posting it? Stop being a pompous ***.
Step 5
Thank me, or I'll remove it.
No one gives a **** about how many times you've been thanked. You gain credibility by making useful posts. So far, you've done a whole lot of being rude.
Oh, right, I forgot. You followed the directions that were leaked form mabimods senior boards and made a skill.dll, that just about anyone could do. And then you took it down because you were feeling all neglected because people didn't press thanks?
And, I'm sure you're doing this to get the "UG's Attention", am I not mistaken? Let me ask you a question. Do you REALLY believe the UG exists? Surprised no one has mentioned that fact earlier. Do you REALLY think DR is part of it? Have you ever considered that maybe it doesn't exist? That the whole "oh yeah, you might get the UG's attention" was a ploy to get people to release mods? Consider that.
How do you think you're contributing here? This has been posted already, it just wasn't stickied.
You think you can look "smart" buy copying shit from elsewhere and just posting it? Stop being a pompous ass.
Step 5
Thank me, or I'll remove it.
No one gives a damn about how many times you've been thanked. You gain credibility by making useful posts. So far, you've done a whole lot of being rude.
Oh, right, I forgot. You followed the directions that were leaked form mabimods senior boards and made a skill.dll, that just about anyone could do. And then you took it down because you were feeling all neglected because people didn't press thanks?
And, I'm sure you're doing this to get the "UG's Attention", am I not mistaken? Let me ask you a question. Do you REALLY believe the UG exists? Surprised no one has mentioned that fact earlier. Do you REALLY think DR is part of it? Have you ever considered that maybe it doesn't exist? That the whole "oh yeah, you might get the UG's attention" was a ploy to get people to release mods? Consider that.
(Heh, I guess I'm a lot more hated now =D)
Did I say credits go to me? I just said press thanks, and it's on my MU so I myself can find it, so why not post some simple steps. The skill.dll had a little more to it if you look at it, e.g. 100% enchant, which therefore I'm getting paid in NX to help someone with. Though, you can continue saying I never helped, because I don't post in the public. I don't care about "UG's" because they, if they do exist, have the minor things that do nothing besides inflate the economy. Also, I care about how many times I get thanked, because I myself, am against numb nuts like yourself, who do nothing but rant towards accused idiots. Though I must thank you for being a, as you say, pompous ass.
Twintail was already posted but the instructions weren't specifically for it. It was more focused on Kuku, and the instructions were totally different.
But being arrogant saying thank me, or i'll remove it is just kinda being an *******. Maybe you'd get more thanks just by being nicer.
lol Twintail goes as far back as 2006-2007, made by reDTea for JP servers, following dodekamin trend of auto packeting over dlls injected on the client.
This is where all started loooong loooooooong ago: geocities.jp/mabi_dodekamin/
Quick Release WHG 03/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies Well Seen Hunters Post so I Updated it and it Saves Your Characters Name And Its WareHouse Password Make Sure You Make a txt File in Your OldCoDb Called WhPass
Also this release is Because on the regular source you cant set wh pass
#region WHPassGuardian
case 1061:
{
if (Linkback == 0)
{
Twintail Mod 09/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies I just want to know wat are the features of twintail mod
Especially the "Blacksmith Finish" wat does it do...
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release] 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.