Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Auto Defense.

Discussion on [Guide]Auto Defense. within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/19/2010, 02:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
uhh whats a rPE rofl idk im a total noob in modding and i feel soooooooooooole left out cuz i dont understand a thing
Old 01/19/2010, 02:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
You feel feet?

rpe is a program that can be used to attach to a client and record tcp packets. Wont do you any good without a hackshield bypass. In the future use the search function before asking questions since rpe is covered in so many threads...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto-IT Guide to Programming
12/02/2019 - EO Guides & Templates - 17 Replies
Comi's Autoit guide. This is not my own work, its a repost from another forum that i felt would be relevant to all here who want to make a start with auto it to make macros and bots. I will however extend on it and add in some relevent things pertaining to the making of bots and macros for Eudemons Online. First of all Im writing this guide to help people understand the basics of autoit, and end up having a general idea of how to script with au3. Im making this guide with info from me,...
Auto Defense
11/11/2009 - Mabinogi - 34 Replies
I'm trying to change the wand proffing XML to the defense spam. but when my character gets hit in defense he attacks back. it there any way to stop the attack
[Request] Shield prof mod.(auto defense?)
11/06/2009 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
hi i like to request a shield prof mod.. which is all basically charging infinite defense.. i think.. thanks!!
Auto cast stigma, magic defense, pots, sit.
10/01/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
I've looked around and couldn't find anything, but is there a tool that would auto cast stigma, magic defense, potions, sitting, and meditation on myself? I saw bots, but I don't want to bot. I'm tired of manual selecting these skills all of the time. I tried the simple clicker but it didn't seem fast enough. Any help would be great, thanks!