About the detection thing, a guildie of mine had any ahk script he ran get detected. I suggested that he try using mabiraccoon and it worked flawlessly. Maybe that would be a solution here too.
I could send it to you, but what's your reason for wanting it? Just to simply use it or modify it? I'm curious because you brought this 2 month old (Or 3 Idc about reading dates) thread back to life.
I could send it to you, but what's your reason for wanting it? Just to simply use it or modify it? I'm curious because you brought this 2 month old (Or 3 Idc about reading dates) thread back to life.
I was about to ask the same question. But for me, I'd like to use it for myself. I have no experience with making mods. Could you send it to me?
[Release] Weekend Event/Levelup Potion 01/03/2020 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 32 Replies hi guys... today i want to release one of my events.. the setting/explaination is in the file.. hope u guys like it :D
Screenshot
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/12/57/38/57/111.jpg
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/12/57/38/57/211.jpg
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/12/57/38/57/311.jpg
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/12/57/38/57/411.jpg
http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/12/57/38/57/510.jpg
[RELEASE]500% special exp ball and 5x exp potion 03/19/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies revolution263 requested for this and now your request is granted. :D
Included in this release are the following:
1. 500% special exp ball sql script.
2. 5x exp potion sql script.
3. Client side things.
*Note for 5x exp potion:
The 5x exp potion lasts only for 1 hour. If you'd like to extend it to 2 or more hours check this line at cq_action/script 3021320 and look for 43 500 3600 0. 500 - exp rate and 3600 - refers to the time in secs so 3600 means 1 hour and 7200 means 2 hours and...
[Release] Revive Potion 07/24/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies This is a simple release from me.. this potion use to revive all the dead eudemon in your eudemon bag.Can be use anywhere except legion land.
Screenshot
http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/12/57/38/57/111.jpg
http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/12/57/38/57/211.jpg
[Release] Class Potion 03/17/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies hi guyz , after some ppl started to ask for class potion i thought i should release it
All Credits to haciveli AKA Ace
[Release] Auto-Potion Hack (Expedition) 09/11/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies Deleted due to problems with similar hacks ...