Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Fossil Restoration Macro

Discussion on [Release] Fossil Restoration Macro within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/23/2009, 00:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawk0r View Post
So I have verified that you have are indeed dark_force9999. Is it alright to post this here?
Granted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2009, 00:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Force9999 View Post
You guys want me to put a shoutout over there for here? BTW, I replied to your message on lemu rawk.

Just because it happens randomly, doesn't mean it's false alarm.

Then again, I aint making a big deal out of it, but just make sure to ask.
I just wanted to prevent this Thread from being deleted, but looks like it aint gonna happen anyways.

Btw, Good job modifying that Macro.
Old 10/23/2009, 00:55   #18

Quote:
That file are you opening? You should be running Fossil Restoration V8.exe. If you have executables opening in photoshop, you really need to re-install your operating system or fix the defaults.
um yeah i'm running fossil restoration V8 .exe. , um i have no idea how to fix the defualts...(i know nothing of comps xD; )
Old 10/23/2009, 00:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela18877 View Post
um yeah i'm running fossil restoration V8 .exe. , um i have no idea how to fix the defualts...(i know nothing of comps xD; )
I am sorry then, I have no idea what is going on with your computer or what is causing this malfunction.
Old 10/23/2009, 01:03   #20

Quote:
It was just the voice of the guy who originally made the macro I think... Willing to share one of those robes? I have done about 60 today and no robe or Ring bow.
I seriously laughed at the posts regarding about the voice. Yeah it's mine, but it sounds more garbled with Window's Sound Recorder.
Old 10/23/2009, 03:03   #21

Hmm I have a quick question, I've been trying to get this to work, i run the program, but I dont really understand, i press 'z' if im correct im suppose to do that.. Does it give me a signal telling me it is active or something? Also when i get ready to do the fossil, i pressed enter on my number pad, 'x' no my keyboard when enter didnt work, then i tried to config a new hotkey which also did not work x) can someone please dumb this down for m, or show me screen shots of how or what they did o.o??
Old 10/23/2009, 05:54   #22

You have to first press "Use" on the fossil, then hit either Enter on the Numpad or X, then make sure you don't move your mouse.
Old 10/23/2009, 06:16   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukie View Post
Hmm I have a quick question, I've been trying to get this to work, i run the program, but I dont really understand, i press 'z' if im correct im suppose to do that.. Does it give me a signal telling me it is active or something? Also when i get ready to do the fossil, i pressed enter on my number pad, 'x' no my keyboard when enter didnt work, then i tried to config a new hotkey which also did not work x) can someone please dumb this down for m, or show me screen shots of how or what they did o.o??
Read the readme next time.

If you're on Vista, you need to run the program as administrator.
Old 10/23/2009, 06:25   #24

@ Rawk

I did press use then enter all that happens is my message box to type appears, and when i press x nothing happens, the cursor is suppose to move on it's own correct?

@ Dark

x) I read the readme and ran the program as an admin user, same thing happens ><
Old 10/23/2009, 07:07   #25

Quote:
@ Rawk

I did press use then enter all that happens is my message box to type appears, and when i press x nothing happens, the cursor is suppose to move on it's own correct?

@ Dark

x) I read the readme and ran the program as an admin user, same thing happens ><
Are you sure you right click the program and hit run as admin as opposed to choosing a user account on Vista with admin privileges?

Or you might've seperated the files from the folder it came with.
Old 10/23/2009, 08:08   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Force9999 View Post
Are you sure you right click the program and hit run as admin as opposed to choosing a user account on Vista with admin privileges?

Or you might've seperated the files from the folder it came with.
i think i messed it up when i tried to edit the file to my own custom keys o.o.. i downloaded again and it works, thanks o.o'
Old 10/23/2009, 09:34   #27

Quote:
i think i messed it up when i tried to edit the file to my own custom keys o.o.. i downloaded again and it works, thanks o.o'
Yeah, you probably did not use the proper names for the keys.
Old 10/24/2009, 07:55   #28

um i have windows vista wich i kno sux and i dowloaded the thing with winrar and wenever i download it this little green H appears in my sidebar and i right click it but it says nothing of running it as administrator and wen i strt up mabinogi i press use fossil and then i press x and nothing happens can you plz help me here
Old 10/24/2009, 12:54   #29

1) vista doesnt suck T_T

2) you need to run the program as administrator, right click on the .exe file, it'd be the 3rd or 4th choise. i guess you ran it normally and then tried to shift it to admin (which is impossible)

ps: i found out a way to run everything as a admin automatically (not disabling UAC)

-open task manager
-go to the processes tab
-click on the button [Show processes from all users (has a shield sign left of it)
-click allow/fill in the administrative password
-look for "explorer.exe"
-right click and select "end process"
-go to file -> new task (run...)
-type in "explorer.exe"

it should now run explorer as a administrator, making everything else you run automatically run as an administrator too!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 12:58   #30

So wait before we go any further are, you are running this Mod on a laptop correct? make sure you have read up on thee past post on this mod to make sure you have troubleshoot'd your entire situation, You really shouldn't be having any issues. If you are on a laptop did you open the laptop version mod?

Once you provide us with more information, we can be able to help you more. I have tried the mod on all platforms ( Win 7, Win Vista, Win XP , Win 2k ) all run it stable. so I not sure why there is so many issues with this mod.

But this issue def sounds related to UAC
Closed Thread