I'm not entirely sure if this post belongs here, but I tried running the .exes in the AutoitMusic.zip, and nothing would happen. Do I have to have some sort of parent program open in the background in order to bot, or was there something wrong with my setup?
I play Mabinogi windowed, if it makes a difference.
The Autoit script still works fine.Was being used just 5 mins ago. Just run it as admin and make sure your mabi window is the active window on your desktop. ^^
Wo finde ich den Training-Server ? Where i can find the Training Server ? 11/28/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies Hallo epvpers !
Der Training-Server ist zwar nicht offen, aber ich wollte wissen, wo man den finden kann.
Da letztens schon einer war, wusste ich überhaupt nicht wo der war !
wo finde ich den jetzt ?
Looking For Bard (Bard/wiz, Bard/cleric) On Mars! 12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies I'm looking for a Bard char on mars. I can offer money. Or i can trade it for a lvl 99 Int bower with +5 set and +7 bow // ff to 92 (pacheon 98 for new bow skills, Lighting, Pacheon, Cold) //
Add me on msn: [email protected]
When i offer money i pay trough Moneybookers (Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers)
1. Middleman ONLY
2. You go first ONLY
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? 09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted.
Thanks!
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox. 06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?