I recall it being in the folder that it was distributed in, which was from Marck iirc.
Unfortunately, Puush is down (Makes me want to write my own version of that, to use with my server =_=; ), so you can't download it.
Also, we're off topic.
John is preparing infractions as we speak.
I recall it being in the folder that it was distributed in, which was from Marck iirc.
Unfortunately, Puush is down (Makes me want to write my own version of that, to use with my server =_=; ), so you can't download it.
Also, we're off topic.
John is preparing infractions as we speak.
I can upload it for ya if you like. I believe I downloaded in like yesterday by mistake.
I can upload it for ya if you like. I believe I downloaded in like yesterday by mistake.
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;
Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;
Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
Lol, that pain. Btw, share the kirisame with me when you get it from the other guy? Thanks.
How this relates, well... Abyss is a bypass and kirisame was used to fix the bypass as apparently, kirisame is a patcher based mod. Which means, source code of kirisame=secrets that will help so much...
Why are you posting my **** on here? It's easily obtainable to anyone who wants it already. kirisame does no sort of "bypass" so I have NO idea what you're thinking. Pake does need a certain dinput8 and this is not it.
For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.
I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame and I added my own patches and more are coming however I would APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads so I have no idea why you people are having such a hard time obtaining it. There's even a link on here for it.
Why are you posting my shit on here? It's easily obtainable to anyone who wants it already. kirisame does no sort of "bypass" so I have NO idea what you're thinking. Pake does need a certain dinput8 and this is not it.
For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.
I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame and I added my own patches and more are coming however I would APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads so I have no idea why you people are having such a hard time obtaining it. There's even a link on here for it.
I am merely using this because I am lazy, I have yet to delete the thread since I got what I have obtained.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads
Epvp is lazy as fuck, where the hell have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
kirisame does no sort of "bypass"
kirisame was used to fix pake by a friend, I am going to go along with this <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
The source for kirisame is in nearly all mod_kirisame downloads
why look for things when you can get them handed to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
I didn't put kirisame patches in my patcher, this is kirisame
essentially what I wanted to know, thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
AND WOULD GIVE CREDITS TO WHO THEY SHOULD.
If thats such a big deal to you, then I will put you in the thread description. I didn't claim to own any of it anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
APPRECIATE IT if people wouldn't go around posting their own uploads
Epvp is not a keen supporter of adfly, love you though still <3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho
Blade3575 IS THE MAKER OF THIS BYPASS, NOT ME!
Fixed master.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3575
For what's it worth they are false positives but of course I'm the maker so if I really wanted to infect someone I would try and deny it.
Never doubted you? ._.
and am I forgetting anything else?
Oh yeah, the mod... Well hey mister new mod, this post is insightful because it talks about what I wanted the entire time. You can delete this thread now, love you <3
That would be useful.
I'm certain I have it somewhere, I'm just too lazy to find it >_>;
Does anyone else miss Puush? I'm constantly going to take pictures with it, and then realising it's down. It makes me sadder than a universe full of pointless infractions ever could D:
ABYSS 115+ 01/27/2012 - Dekaron - 6 Replies hey.
i didnt play for over a half year.
how much ppl u need to enter abyss and its able to make a few lvl 1 chars and base them on braiken and enter on the "hacker main"?
if not any tips?
WTS L51 NA glad Elyos full +10 lvl 40 abyss or trade for Asmo glad lvl 50+ full abyss 07/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies WTS lvl 55 Elyos or trade for Asmo Templar 50+ with full lvl 50 elite aion NA
+15 Elite Guardian Centurion’s Breastplate
+12 Elite Guardian Centurion’s Plate Pauldrons
+10 Elite Guardian Centurion’s Plate Greaves
+10 Elite Guardian Centurion’s Gauntlets
+12 Elite Guardian Centurion’s Plate Boots
+10 Zapiel’s Spear
Full lvl 50 accessories
2 lvl 50 elite pieces at +9
Abyss on KTS 02/04/2011 - Rappelz - 4 Replies Some of you knows the problem...
you got DC´d and after relog in youre in Abyss. ~.~
Heres an Way to get out there. You must Type the letters in the box that are shown.
but how can you write Korean on an englisch/german Keyboard?
Here it goes!
abyss 12/18/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Hi Guys ;)
Can I Use Spawns Boss's At Abyss ?
And How Can I Do ?
abyss help 12/13/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies hi guys
is there cheat with the CE to make abyss boss no agro and slow ?
thanx ..