Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Chain Mastery AFK Training Autoit Script

Discussion on [Release] Chain Mastery AFK Training Autoit Script within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Chain Mastery AFK Training Autoit Script

First script that I wrote, I took another script and added several things, so there may be some useless things in there that I didn't wanna mess/bother with.

This is to afk train Chain Mastery on Barrier spikes.

I've only tested this on my computer, i'm not sure if any other problems would occur on another programs or network due to the timing sequence thingies that i've put in this to make it efficient(?)

I'm r5 Chain Mastery at the moment, not sure if this would effect on the timing of it all.

There are some issues where the timing may be off due to something or something, but it should shortly put itself back onto track.

This also includes respite to stop stamina from depleting.

To get this working download and install 'autoit', create a new script, copy the code in the new script, then run the script next to some Provocation barrier spikes, it should automatically target and attack the Spikes.

Code:

Edit: At line 104, you may want to change that to what respite is hotkey'd to. Mine is at 8 and that's what I've set it to.
Edit2: You will also need to have Focused Fist on "2" and Charging strike on "1" or change it.
Old 06/19/2012, 13:03   #2

if I wanted to change the mob it hits, how would I change it.
Old 06/19/2012, 21:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer1024 View Post
if I wanted to change the mob it hits, how would I change it.
It looks like it just targets the closest enemy automatically.
Old 06/19/2012, 22:44   #4

Sorry, I wouldn't know how to work on targetting a different enemy, I mainly intended this to be used afking on Barrier Spikes.
Old 06/20/2012, 22:44   #5

You could have it refresh by guessing the time it take to kill a target, then release right click, and reclick.

But the main idea of have a bot work is giving it the optimal environment with least chance of random variables. Like, what if you wander too far away? What if you lag spiked? When you remove those variables away, things like: Ego feeding bot, or metallurgy becomes possible.

So for knuckle mastery, I'd stick with what the author intended it for, barrier spikes.
Old 06/21/2012, 02:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
When you remove those variables away, things like: Ego feeding bot, or metallurgy becomes possible.
Pretty sure we already have bots for those.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2012, 20:36   #7

So I tried using your code, I'm currently using the latest version of auto-it which is v3.3.8.1 and I am running it on a windows 7 x64 system. Apparently the code will direct me to the mabinogi window and then do nothing from there unless I go to another window, it is then that it will start working (pressing F1 triggers help window, etc) does anyone know why?
Old 07/09/2012, 03:32   #8

Try compiling it, then running as administrator. I think that worked for some people.