Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duping still working?

Discussion on Duping still working? within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 03/02/2012, 01:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosirrom View Post
This is a lie. I suggest people test it with a cheap item first to see that it really does vanish.
You're a ******* ****** **********.

That works. Ask anyone who's not a dumbfuck like you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 03:17   #17

Guys, guys.. Why argue?

Just let anyone who wants to try it out, try it.

It's not our job to stop retards from taking idiotic advice.

In fact, aren't we supposed to GIVE them retarded advice?
Old 03/02/2012, 06:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosirrom View Post
This is a lie. I suggest people test it with a cheap item first to see that it really does vanish.
cheap items like potions would disappear naturally before you're even able to log in again after closing the client.
So of course you want them to try it with a cheap item. so they think it doesnt'work.

**** you, here we are trying to HELP the cheating community for once and you go and ***** it up by feeding them bullshit.
Old 03/02/2012, 07:19   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAIwaho View Post
Lol why are your methods so complicated... I dupe 5m per 1 minute doing this:
Simply get a 5m check go to your homestead drop it and then ctrl+alt+del kill the client.exe process. This way the check stays in your homestead but your inv is reset!

Oh yah make sure your Homestead is set to private ^^

I've followed these steps to the letter to see if this is really "advice made by retards for retards." Well yeah, it didn't work. This is a troll. So if anyone else who is curious like me, this does not work. Period. Doesn't matter to me if I lost 5 mil, I don't play mabinogi for money anyway. I like skills more.

I really wonder why some people love to post idiotic things like this to trick others. If this is a hacking forum, then why are the people here mislead to their misfortune instead of the true fortune?
Old 03/02/2012, 08:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwytepear View Post
I've followed these steps to the letter to see if this is really "advice made by retards for retards." Well yeah, it did work. This is not a troll. So if anyone else who is curious like me, this does work. Period. Doesn't matter to me if I made 5 mil, I don't play mabinogi for money anyway. I like skills more.

I really wonder why some people love to post idiotic things like this to trick others. If this is a hacking forum, then why are the people here mislead to their misfortune instead of the true fortune?
***FIXED***
Anyway what is wrong with giving people genuinely good advice. Anyway for those who can't seem to get it work here is a step by step video on how to and the timing to do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 09:33   #21

Quote:
Probably because nobody has anything to contribute of value ever since mods broke for NA. If you're expecting to learn anything here, you're better off waiting until either Nexon reverts their client or someone restores modding for the public. I wouldn't expect either of them to happen though, especially the latter given what has been going on here the past month.
Old 03/02/2012, 21:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAIwaho View Post
***FIXED***
Anyway what is wrong with giving people genuinely good advice. Anyway for those who can't seem to get it work here is a step by step video on how to and the timing to do it
Fail. Your video link
leads to song gay *** song, and the entire link leads to bread & fish website. Your such a troll, makes this forum look dumb as hell.
Old 03/02/2012, 22:07   #23

Quote:
Fail. Your video link leads to song gay *** song, and the entire link leads to bread & fish website. Your such a troll, makes this forum look dumb as hell.
This site is as dumb as hell thanks for finding the right words <3
Thanks
1 User