Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial[]-Hacks/Bots/Cheats

Discussion on Tutorial[]-Hacks/Bots/Cheats within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tutorial[]-Hacks/Bots/Cheats

Tri407tiny's Not so Fancy TUT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gimp Photo editor - HERE
Cheat Engine - HERE
IDA - HERE
IE9 - HERE
Visual Studios 8 - HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Knowledge-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to do most of these hacks im about to show you, you must first know some basic things:

1.how to open CE >_>
2.how to Find your char X, Y, Z
3.How to find other Objects X, Y, Z
4.How to memory scan <_<

S1 - Open CE

S2 -Ok in order to find your characters X, Y, or Z your game has to be 1 of 2 things
-1 : 3D Games Now even though you can find your X, Y, and Z in 2D games its easier in 3D games, what you do is find your Z first >_> Usually the easiest, you find a Hill, Walk Up the hill, go to CE and Search "Unknown Initial Value" Go down the hill and search Decreased Value, then Up the Hill and Search Increased Value >_> and so forth until you are left with 1 Value This value is your Z Axis, also do this to find X, and Y Usually x and y are Right by z, Probly 4 bytes away or close, But to be Sure just redo these step But instead of a hill, walk sideways

NOTE: if you have 2 or more addresses left, the right address is the one that when you increase it your char Goes up :

-2 : 2D Games These are a lot easier, first in most 2d games you can jump, and in CE you can pause, SO just jump, Freeze the game using CE (Set this in your setting->Hot-key Tab)
and search Unknown Initial Value then unfreeze, hit the floor, and Search Changed Value, Repeat this until you come down to one value.

NOTE: Every things the same in "1 : 3D Games" as it is in "2 : 2D Games" just a different way to search so refer their if you get uber Confused

S3 -ok to find an Objects XYZ, its an easy concept, Stand either on (or in the middle for portals) and search either Current X, Y or Z(Depending on which one your finding ATM) With a range search or an exact search if your shure or this your directly on top of the object, you should get 2 Address, 1 is your X, Y, or Z and the other is the objects X, Y, Z

NOTE:If you cant Stand on top of an object, Then use my "Fly hack" to try to get as close as you can

4:Open CE, Select the process and Well, Memory Scan <_< if you cant memory scan, 1 or 2 things are inferred by me either 1 you can or my bad spelling and great looks threw you off and you didn't know what i was talking about or your are still a "Newbie," which BTW isn't a bad thing >_> iI'm still a newbie at certain things when i just start out...like im a newb at Python Coding, But i know 4-5 other Languages)

Vacuum(Vac) Hack

Now in order to do Vacuum(Vac) hack you must know How to do the "General Hacks" First thus i will explain

Now in order to do vac hack i do it teh long guarateed, But long way (If you knwo how to code in autoit, PM meh, ill show you how to minimize this down to Instant)
Now first you find your XYZ, and the SINGLE Mobs XYZ, you write a code,in autoit, C++ or whatever that makes the mobs XYZ always = to your XYZ
AutoitDemo:
Cx=0x000000
Cy=0x000000
Cz=0x000000
Mx=0x000000
My=0x000000
Mz=0x000000
$id=Wingetprocess(Game)
while 1
MemoryWrite(Mx, $ID, Cx)
MemoryWrite(My, $ID, Cy)
MemoryWrite(Mz, $ID, Cz)
Wend

Congrats you just vacced 1 mob, now you can ump etc and he will always be on you now your probably wondering "WTF there are THOUSANDS of mobs i want THEM ALL MUAHAHHAAH" well you cna you must firs tfind the games "Logic" so to say
1st:Memory Browse your monsters X,Y or Z and then Scroll down , you will see a bunch of "00" then a bunch of other numbers different but grouped together just like your last mob. Well hmm, if your Last X was Addy 000000, and your Y was 000005 and your X was 00000A then you see its counting by 5 bytes, so you will make an equation(Simple Math) to were if you know the X it auto find teh Y and Z
now the addresses of the Mobs XYZ (different mobs) will also Have a "Pattern" so you can find 100Mobs X, Y and Z In Seconds with simple math and some coding (if your bored)

NOTE:Vac this was is Effective so to say but takes Time, and input from the hacker so dont be lazy >_> and remeber with math and patterns you might be able to make a self updating hack *cough*

Fly Hack
Flyhack is the simplest of them all you basically, Code a program in autoit, or whatever so that if you press up, it increases you Z axiz by "--" Incraments same for left (X) Right (Y)

AutoitExzaple:
Hotkeyset("{Up}","_Rise")
Cz=0x000000
$ID=WingetProcess(Game)
Func _Rise
$1=MemoryRead($ID, Cz)
memoryWrite(Cz, $ID, ($1+800))
Wend

While 1
Sleep(10)
Wend

NOTES: this involves more coding than the rest, but is so easy to make and code, even for a "Noob" ust learn autoit, or CE code or what ever, and its Very Simple, if you dont get / Understand it Post here, and ill try to edit it to help

Teleport Hack
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ill explain two ways to do this, theirs the simple way, and advance way

1.simple way is make a program to were you can input you cord syou want to go to , and press enter or what ever and it write your inputted Coords, to your X, Y, and Z Address
this is usually only good for "Same Map" Travel
AutoitFunctionExzample:
Func _Teleport
MemoryWrite($Cx, $ID, "Inputted X axis")
MemoryWrite($Cy, $ID, "Inputted Y axis") ;Note dotn really type "INputed Y Axis"
MemoryWrite($Cz, $ID, "Inputted Z axis")
Wend

2- This is way better But a little more complicated, first you need to Find your Local Portal, Teleport Stone, or whatever, and find its coords, Now use the portal and find WHen you appear on the next map DONT MOVE , search your current coords, and another Addy shoudl pop up, this is your portals OutPut Coords, Rember these for later, now " FInd your maps ID, or whatever and Remeber this (Map id< IS THE CURRENT MAP YOUR ON use comon sense to find out how to find this) now just make a program etc, that when you press a button it changes the portals Coords to yours and the out Put coords and map ID to the map, and desired coords of where you want to go, Sadly i have code for this, but im not going to type it up do to the Length of it

NOTE: its not always a portal, it can be a click stone or whatever

Reverse Vac
I SAVE THE EASIEST FOR LAST , you basically do the exact same thing you did in the Vac Section except you change you X, Y and Z to the mobs XYZ, you are problem asking, "how is this useful" well in a grind bot you would teleport to each mob instead of Pixel detection, so faster, and you can minimize and Bot etc, also you asking "Well how do i go from 1 mob to another 1 by 1 , well you set a "switch" for it such as in my program i wrote i had it so that if the mobs health i was attacking was == 0 then my coords was set to the next mob (you need 3 hacks i didnt mention to do that though)

Attack In Sky
COMING IN SOON

GIMP Enemy Detection
COMING IN SOON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIG NOTE: if you noticed all these were hacks based off of coords, first to start off, A LOT is near your char coords, alot you have yet to discover, i once found a GM mode switch on an MMORPG right by the coords, and also their A LOT more you can do with coords, and Logic And math you an actually become unbeatable, if you know the right things, so experiment, etc, also any suggestions to the tut would be appreciated.

Reserve-

Old 01/31/2012, 06:46   #2

Wrong forum.

Old 01/31/2012, 07:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Wrong forum.
^
Old 01/31/2012, 08:35   #4

.....I found nothing familiar with mabi

Old 01/31/2012, 12:45   #5

I looked thru, should find. i will update this to be mabi specific later on.
Old 01/31/2012, 12:57   #6

Mabinogi is a completely 2D game in terms of coordinates. You cannot teleport anything because that is all server sided unless you construct the correct packets to teleport them
Old 01/31/2012, 17:44   #7

THANK YOU, I CAN NOW MAKE MOUSE FLY VAC.

MESOS
Old 01/31/2012, 20:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Mabinogi is a completely 2D game in terms of coordinates. You cannot teleport anything because that is all server sided unless you construct the correct packets to teleport them
You do not need to "change packets" at all, the client handles things. If this were not so then the server needed would be Crazy in terms of specs, and the client file would be ministerial.
Old 02/01/2012, 00:54   #9

Tri, unlike most games, your position is server sided.
Old 02/01/2012, 01:15   #10

Who is this person anyway? Never seen, nor heard of them.
Old 02/01/2012, 07:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
You do not need to "change packets" at all, the client handles things. If this were not so then the server needed would be Crazy in terms of specs, and the client file would be ministerial.
^
LOL
Old 02/01/2012, 18:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codehh View Post
Who is this person anyway? Never seen, nor heard of them.
Some black kid from 12Sky2 I'd guess.
Old 02/01/2012, 19:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
^
LOL
Not sure why you laugh? this is a widely acknowledge concept. I have designed private servers and worked on true game servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizachi View Post
Some black kid from 12Sky2 I'd guess.
Well not only twelve-sky, though thats what im know on elitepvpers for >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by initHag View Post
Tri, unlike most games, your position is server sided.
Correction position checks and mob positions are server sided. Your client sends where you are though the server may use a equation to check for unwanted events. Though in the sense yes positions are "server sided"
Old 02/01/2012, 20:34   #14

No.

Old 02/02/2012, 06:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Correction position checks and mob positions are server sided. Your client sends where you are though the server may use a equation to check for unwanted events. Though in the sense yes positions are "server sided"
The server also checks your speed, so if you are going faster than the speed you are meant to go at (like teleporting) then the server only sets your speed to the maximum, so you might see yourself in a different place, but to everyone else, you are still behind. And as soon as your client updates with server information, you are "rubberbanded" back to the position you are meant to be in

Thanks
1 User

Tags
bots, hacks, mabinogi, privateserver, tutorial