Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

open lost and found Code

Discussion on open lost and found Code within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
open lost and found Code

Request open lost and found code.

Thanks.
Old 01/14/2012, 18:36   #2

So you are asking us... To do the work for you... So you can just go spread this to you little buddies and get it patched again? Wow... People these days
Old 01/14/2012, 20:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
So you are asking us... To do the work for you... So you can just go spread this to you little buddies and get it patched again? Wow... People these days
No, Alwaho.

He's requesting it because the majority/some of the NPC's across multiple servers are dead, which leaves him unable to Open Lost and Found AND "Do the work" and find it.

Though, I'll admit, if the NPC's were up and he COULD do the work, he probably wouldn't.
Old 01/14/2012, 21:23   #4

Even if npcs were up you wouldn't really need them to find the op code. Just spam packets tip it opens. And by lost and found he probably wanted the housing storage op code
Old 01/15/2012, 03:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Even if npcs were up you wouldn't really need them to find the op code. Just spam packets tip it opens. And by lost and found he probably wanted the housing storage op code
He just said "Code" not "OP Code" which left me to believe he meant packet, as in something including parameters and not limited to Open Ended packets.

My bad, I guess?
Old 01/15/2012, 07:42   #6

just try, csend 727c ,and than useless
Old 01/15/2012, 08:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yay895 View Post
just try, csend 727c ,and than useless
thats pritty cool but it got changed to 727D,
Old 01/15/2012, 08:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
(^^^^^^)
(Thumbs Up!~)

How about trying this code "BA112". Found it while hunting for codes inside my Ballz.
I swear leechers these days.... Not even giving an effort to search a little by themselves instead of requesting all of the sweet stuff.
Old 01/15/2012, 09:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocdragon View Post
And the last time you tried sending that was, what? Before the last maint.?
Old 01/15/2012, 10:58   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
And the last time you tried sending that was, what? Before the last maint.?
no it was yesterday or so, but it does not work with out pramiters (how ever its spelled) and im not even going to look to make it work or anything close to that. im just posting what i found im sorry if its not what you like or want.
Old 01/15/2012, 11:05   #11

Quote:
That's the recv packet.
Old 01/15/2012, 11:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
That's the recv packet.
Ya just found that out again a few minute ago. Sorry i do stuff at night mostly talk to.... so let me do the honers (to my self so flamers and blamers dont half to>> "You stupid dumb *** idiot go die in a hole on the side of a road someware you stupid fk" Better? figuered i would do it so stupid people dont start flameing a simple misshap
Old 01/15/2012, 17:17   #13

have anyone know NPC BATTLE ? npc battle mission can put in to lose and found there.so that we can all the way to hit final stage.TQ
Old 01/15/2012, 22:36   #14

Quote:
no it was yesterday or so, but it does not work with out pramiters (how ever its spelled) and im not even going to look to make it work or anything close to that. im just posting what i found im sorry if its not what you like or want.
You just said to that one guy that instead of the "Csend XXXX" the updated version "YYYY" would be the correct one, so I just assumed you meant it worked.

Anyways, no worries, only lost like... What? 2 seconds of my time?
Old 01/16/2012, 00:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogimule1 View Post
You just said to that one guy that instead of the "Csend XXXX" the updated version "YYYY" would be the correct one, so I just assumed you meant it worked.

Anyways, no worries, only lost like... What? 2 seconds of my time?
About so. still sorry though.