Over abuse and use of different codes to utterly destroy the economy and destroy character date is not what i had in mind for figuring out this code. K thnx bai
Quote:
Originally Posted by unorfind
yyy... I don't think that magically spawning item of nowhere is possible (unless it some special kind of item like antlers from event) and about item dupe well I don't think people knowing actual working methods will share it here
Mmmmm not really im still familiarizing myself with alissa, btw spoiler alert for all who read this... No information will be released once or when or if i figure this out. Soooo yeah..
i figured out what values go where, just more like finding the right code to acctually make to dupe the item. And thats as far as i speak of this via open forum thread lol
Mmmmm not really im still familiarizing myself with alissa, btw spoiler alert for all who read this... No information will be released once or when or if i figure this out. Soooo yeah..
*** you're an idiot one you can't dupe items directly second you cant dupe anything by dropping sever checks.
NPC Direction 04/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies The picture says everything related to my problem.
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ylp5w0.png
[Help]NPC Direction 07/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies In my 5165 source all the NPCs I added seem to be facing the same way. This has always happened since I started with P servers. Anyone know how to change their direction? I know Changing the number for direction doesn't do anything.
Edit: Does everyone have this same issue? Oo
need push in right direction plz 07/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies lookin to make p sever first then a new game after i get use to do the p server . going to collage for promgraming in like 2 weeks but well what i am asking is what software i need for editing co and doing the server and what all programs i would need to make a game from scratch :) thank to all who help me and to rest i know go ahead and flame if u like idk . i just want to make my ideas in to a game i have too many floating around and need to get em out :)
[Question] NPC direction IDs 06/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies I was wondering and hoping anyone knew the direction ID of the compose item box for the wuxing oven. I know 1 is a shop 2 is dialouge and so on. If anyone is nice enough to answer that lil question for me id be very greatful :D
[question]direction to a tut? 05/07/2009 - Kal Online - 10 Replies hey everyone
im wondering if you anyone can direct/link me to a tutorial of using pointers with a uce for cd/speed/water. I tried searchin many posts, i found pointers, but no tuts :confused:
Im trying to learn everything on my own without asking to be guided like a baby ^^ :D
appreciate it
PKblows