this is sort of a tutorial-guide thingy, its all in the .txt files!
things you need for this:
-mabinogi with a working pake
-alissa analyzer (kristell works too)
-a brain
things included:
-do funky animations!
-have shiny effects!
-create your own whispers!
-screw the rules in duels, we have a guide!
do NOT distribute without my permission
do give feedback, in PM's if you must.
note: guides.zip contains all 4 files guides.
credits:
-Me, Myself and I for creating these guides.
-Tylian, who told me what file the animations used.
-Kikiwai, for test reading.
-Others, who do not wish to be mentioned.
wow, I was literally just working on a complication of packets... xD I.E. chat packets, and how to create them. But, I guess you beat me to it. Well done.
I must say gooooood job, we are now getting somewhere. I think we should step it up a notch by writing table files and continue to map all packet contents. That way in to packet editor it looks simplified and legible. Would also simplify fabricating custom packets to send. PM me.