Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Stay on topic, or you will be infracted and the post will be removed.
But that isn't modifying the client, as per the request.
The op wants to be able to always hit the correct pole, and the timer as I recall requires you to hit the first orb successfully for it to then be able to time the others.
true, i know what he wanted but the orb timer is the only way as a mod like that wouldn't be possible since its decided random per dungeon creation there is no way to change a pmg or label or anything to distinguish the correct orb on the fly.
Hi, I wanted to ask a question and I guess this is where I do it?
I've lost access to my account from forgetting my password. I forgot it 'cause I hadn't played in a long time, but I have characters on there I want to keep playing.
Is there a way to hack into the account? I've tried every "right" way to do it, but Support has never gotten back to me. :|
If you remember your birthday and last name you used then that's the way you should do it instead if using support, Nexon is kinda unhelpful, as for hacking it, most hackers that get peoples passwords and steal all of their stuff give them a fake Nexon websites such; sign up for the nexon pvp tournament at blahblahblah, that was happening a lot recently then Nexon actually really did have a pvp event.. how ironic..
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 07/19/2010 - Mabinogi - 436 Replies Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...