Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple [Questions] and [Requests]

Discussion on Simple [Questions] and [Requests] within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/03/2011, 08:53   #91

elite*gold: 0
too be honest your off to a bad start.
dll injection isn't easy even for programmers like me who have been at it for 15 years and if you can't find the information with searching this forum or checking svn repository's found on google then you most likely don't have what it takes anyway.
and i do mean that with the highest respect to you in your ongoing venture to improve yourself the hard way in preparation for whats to come.
Old 05/03/2011, 10:56   #92

Thanks for the warning, and trust me i understand where your coming from. I am a programmer and although 4 years of programing does not match up to 15 in the slightest I'd still love to give it a try, Even a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Sidenote: I haven't really put much effort into searching for tutorials as of yet, I just thought it would be a bit more convenient to use this already made post beforehand. I do intend on searching my heart out however if nothing comes from this.
Old 05/03/2011, 22:57   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyze View Post
too be honest your off to a bad start.
dll injection isn't easy even for programmers like me who have been at it for 15 years and if you can't find the information with searching this forum or checking svn repository's found on google then you most likely don't have what it takes anyway.
and i do mean that with the highest respect to you in your ongoing venture to improve yourself the hard way in preparation for whats to come.
Dll injection is easier than you think. All you need is to get the handle of the target process and do this
Code:
CreateRemoteThread(handle, NULL, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)LoadLibrary, "Yourdll.dll", 0, NULL);
Old 05/03/2011, 23:06   #94

true, its not like i haven't done it, but that isn't all there is to it obviously especially with mabi's hackshield and i'm not trying to sugar coat things and make anyone think they can do it off a whim and even the one line of code you posted is enough to make some scratch their head so what you or me consider easy isn't easy for everyone.
Old 05/07/2011, 16:18   #95

I have a pretty simple request.
Is there a way to be able to add characters on your account to your friends list? It gives you an error every time you try to do so, and it'd be helpful for me to have access to my mule's homesteads.
Old 05/07/2011, 18:31   #96

Even if you have access to a mule's homestead, you cannot interact with anything unless the owner is present.
Old 05/08/2011, 19:06   #97

umm, i installed t ara and used datapacker. I cant see cp, zoom out, still hear sound of rain. the only thing changed is font and able to swear without changing to ****.
Old 05/08/2011, 20:53   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarang7 View Post
umm, i installed t ara and used datapacker. I cant see cp, zoom out, still hear sound of rain. the only thing changed is font and able to swear without changing to ****.
Zoom out doesn't work still, but CP read does. You still need a working patcher. search MM for something called MNG. (AND actually search, please don't make a whole new thread asking for it)
Old 05/08/2011, 21:09   #99

So i have a very noob question since i'm kind of new to this. but im trying to get the autobot to work for metallurgy but i dont know hwo to edit mabinogi so that it would work. can someone give me specific instructions?
Old 05/09/2011, 18:24   #100

I need the insta revive hack for mabinogi can anyone help me get it?
Old 05/12/2011, 03:57   #101

help me

i bought a new desk top today and it wont let me install mabi it is a hp touchsmart300 4gb ram and over 500 gig hd so it should run mabi no problem my junker laptop did but anyway can i get some help please keeps telling me invalid filepath when i try to start it
Old 05/13/2011, 03:24   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilontar View Post
i bought a new desk top today and it wont let me install mabi it is a hp touchsmart300 4gb ram and over 500 gig hd so it should run mabi no problem my junker laptop did but anyway can i get some help please keeps telling me invalid filepath when i try to start it
Is it Windows 7? If it is then try turning off your UAC and try again?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2011, 06:02   #103

still telling me file path invalid
but i got vindictus to download and play mabi just acting weird

ok im trying again but this time im putting it in program files for some reason it was saving to desktop maybe that had something to do with it not sure but i will try
Old 05/14/2011, 04:01   #104

My frontend mods aren't working. I've been told I need something called MNG, but I don't know where to get it and I can't find it when I search on either Google or Mabimods.
Old 05/16/2011, 02:41   #105

Go to Mabimods>Log in>Forums>Client Modifications. It's on the first page near the top. Look for "MNG Beta Release 4.0b."
Closed Thread