Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Another Evendim Instance

Discussion on Another Evendim Instance within the LotRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If you have done the last quest in Chapter 8 where you go to Annuminas with the rangers, you can visit the reflecting pool in Tinnudir to do this.

Go right into the instance again and whenever the mobs aggro your ranger friends, go and hit them once, then change to the next mob and hit it once, etc etc. That way when they die you have looting rights. They drop the same items as any high lvl human, but you only need to hit once to collect.

The whole instance takes about 5 minutes to complete. You are only hitting once, so not getting aggro/repair bills, but getting same drops like if you had killed them yourself. Great for slow killing classes like Minstrels.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot that uses Instance Dungeon?
04/01/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello guys , In Requires i see a lot of bots that are doing whole the time InDun. Can someone say what for bot it is ? Or maybe even explain how does it works? Btw Thx.
Get Into Any locked instance
01/22/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
ENGLISH: 1) Die Somewhere near the instance 2) Go to ur corpse (Dont release) but run in the locked door, zone in the instance 3) Enjoy you are inside the locked instance :) Works on 2.0.5 (last time I tried) GERMAN:
Well... there goes the instance rez bug
03/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1# post380719 Originally Posted by SomeFaggot
I need an instance to fram
08/10/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
well am a 46 rogue and i need an instance to farm like SM cath b4 they chest was removed. i need money n loot. and i dont know any instnaces that have a chest with 1 or 2 ppl beside it that i can sap and jack the chest. anyone els know where i can find another instance?
Instance mob
03/04/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Have two people in an instance, one that can go invisible for a long period of time (rogue/druid form). One person runs through small portion of the instance, aggros multiple mobs and runs back into the instance portal while the other person is invisible in the instance. Mobs should get stuck at the portal, and after a minute or so disappear.