Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RMT what method should i use after being flagged?

Discussion on RMT what method should i use after being flagged? within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question RMT what method should i use after being flagged?

So my account has been banned for 1 day for rmting, only used ah with t3 lvl 3-4 gems and accesories. My question is whats the best way to rmt now?hope that my seller did handfarm? mule acc? just give up and go currency exchange?
answers would be appreciated
Old 05/12/2023, 00:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksasuke99 View Post
So my account has been banned for 1 day for rmting, only used ah with t3 lvl 3-4 gems and accesories. My question is whats the best way to rmt now?hope that my seller did handfarm? mule acc? just give up and go currency exchange?
First of all , how much did you buy in total ? What accessories did you use specifically?

About using gems , there’s a very high probability that is botted gold used leading to being detected quickly .

I would say using relic/ancient acc with no exceeding high amounts and from sources that have average price. Cheapest will most likely get you banned.

Otherwise yeah just go through selling skins with royal crystal.
Old 05/12/2023, 01:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychadeliC_FR View Post
First of all , how much did you buy in total ? What accessories did you use specifically?

About using gems , there’s a very high probability that is botted gold used leading to being detected quickly .

I would say using relic/ancient acc with no exceeding high amounts and from sources that have average price. Cheapest will most likely get you banned.

Otherwise yeah just go through selling skins with royal crystal.
in total about 15-17 million gold on my account, always used t3 lvl 3-4 gems till now, a few weeks ago i used t1 accesories as requested by the trader. the listings were never more than 200k each for gems and 100k for the t1 acc (which i suspect was the problem this time) always used more expensive traders and never the lowest.
Old 05/12/2023, 22:49   #4

Quote:
in total about 15-17 million gold on my account, always used t3 lvl 3-4 gems till now, a few weeks ago i used t1 accesories as requested by the trader. the listings were never more than 200k each for gems and 100k for the t1 acc (which i suspect was the problem this time) always used more expensive traders and never the lowest.
Well idk the issue now is that you already got caught so your account is probably tracked. You can either risk it and face a long ban or just go the legit way
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2023, 11:00   #5

well, seems like its not worth the risk to go the illegal way anymore, thanks for all the answers i think im just gonna go the legid route from now on
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2023, 04:45   #6

U could try and get a Mule Account with 1460+ Char now buy some gold on this account to invest in Shardbags then just trade the Shardbags over to Main never been caught
Old 05/22/2023, 18:37   #7

Get yourself 6x 1445 ******* accounts with some non bot names and not all the same class and run them on another via (multibox or VM) on another PC use your main or any overpowered alts to "BUS" all 6 accounts for oreha HM funnel gold to your main or launder it over the AH. If they end up getting legendary books even better just sell all the excess.

Here comes the tricky part, find someone who you can trust that knows your secret preferably someone you know IRL. Anyways make a argos party and have your trusted person go into group 2 while your main stays in group 1 for that one particular mech in gate 2.

Yes i know this sounds like a lot of work, but lets be real here nothing is easy when it comes to RMTing this retarded *** game.

Or do what ICEPURE suggestion and launder gold by using commodities instead of gold itself
Old 10/13/2023, 18:21   #8

Quote:
when you got your account back from ban... did they just take away all gold? did they take away gems or things you bought with gold in the past?
Old 10/14/2023, 07:32   #9

Quote:
Hanfarmed gold with relic accessories and ancient accessories safe method u should be using. I selling gold since game release have 0 ban rate on my customers. How i know i always checking them 1 week later after they bought gold from me.
Old 10/16/2023, 04:42   #10

where were you buying from

Tags
rmt gold ban lostark