Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is a mule account? i want to start to rmt

Discussion on what is a mule account? i want to start to rmt within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what is a mule account? i want to start to rmt

do i need to finish the story or just a trusted steam account and also how do i rmt rn? any help appreciated thanks
Old 03/24/2023, 11:02   #2

Need to have a trusted account and now a certain ilevel to be able to trade or send mail
Old 03/24/2023, 22:05   #3

what ilvl?
Old 12/22/2023, 22:06   #4

我需要很多可信的Steam账户,有人出售吗
Old 02/17/2024, 12:09   #5

Hi, I found the site iflamme.com and gtoop.com, it seems so well for get the golds, I have tried to get the golds there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where can I buy mule accs that can mail for RMT
08/24/2022 - Lost Ark - 2 Replies
Just wondering if there's a place where I can buy a mule account that has the ability to mail others (trusted status, I guess) I've been hit by the recent banwave and get unbanned in a month. If I RMT again, I'd rather use a mule, buy whatever mats I need, then send it over through mail. That seems, to me, the most secure way to avoid any detection by the system. the problem is, I have no idea where to find cheapo accounts that can use mail, or if there's even a market for them
[Trading] ✅_Rampant_✅|Public RMT Service|List your own RMT items!
02/21/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Public RMT Service RAMPANT SERVICES ---------{ Description }--------- - Post your item listings in the Item-Shop channel - Embeds your text and any image you upload - Custom ticket system - You get all profit from your sales - Easily remove listings that you've sold
Buying FFXI account mule (WHM)
03/19/2013 - Final Fantasy Trading - 3 Replies
Post with your characters and how much you are looking for. I can contact through skype if you have that post yours
Gekauftes Gold von Mule Account auf Main?
03/06/2013 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, ich würde gerne wissen was der sicherste weg ist gekauftes Gold von einem Mule Account auf meinen Main zu transferieren. Ich habe mir schon einen weg überlegt und wollte nur wissen ob es sicher ist oder eher nicht. Mit dem Main 2-3 Sachen für längere Zeit ins AH stellen und dann mit den Mule Account rauskaufen natürlich über einen anderen Rechner... Gibt es einen sicheren weg? Wird das AH so weitgehend überwacht? Gruß
O fast lvl 93 Sorc +90er ele druid+full mule account
04/29/2010 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
93er blizzard sorc tal armor amu belt +hoto 32 +35 fcr spirit monarch+2 nagelringe+wt 49+wächtertreu 40 mf+gheeds 40+17-19 anni+sorc torch (middle) 90er ele druid hoto 37+35 fcr spirit monarch+soj + gozu fcr ring+65er ww+TO gloves+enigma 15ed 774 MP+gozu diadem 2 skills 20 fcr str adds+ gozu 2 skills 19 fcr +adds amu+9 ele sk teils dex/ str +rnd anni+torch+viele 5@ scs restlicher acc ist voll mit mule chars mit einigen wertvollen items ;) bin auf der suche nach fg