Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RMT Advice

Discussion on RMT Advice within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RMT Advice

Hey,

Been RMTING for awhile now - using a burner account etc i have done about 9 mil in transactions. (I know thats peanuts compared to some of you gigachads)

But my main question is, i want to upgrade my gems and these mfers are expensive as hell, im about to get 900k.. so you think its gg if i buy all the gems at once or should i just stagger them over a week?

let me know any ideas
Old 11/02/2022, 04:59   #2

where do you buy gold from? also, I've seen people say to spend the gold as fast as you can. Entirely up to you.
Old 11/02/2022, 06:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboi1991 View Post
Hey,

Been RMTING for awhile now - using a burner account etc i have done about 9 mil in transactions. (I know thats peanuts compared to some of you gigachads)

But my main question is, i want to upgrade my gems and these mfers are expensive as hell, im about to get 900k.. so you think its gg if i buy all the gems at once or should i just stagger them over a week?

let me know any ideas
If you going to buy from bots it doesn't matter how you spend the gold you know that. On past you got good amount gold from bots and got banned like 11 months right, i think next one gonna be permanent ban. Maybe u thinking got banned after millions but in my opinion spending money that much after getting banned so bad.

So whatever, if you going to buy legit gold i sold 200k to 1 customer with 2 items (100+100) he is completely fine. i can say 200k for a week should be okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite98 View Post
where do you buy gold from? also, I've seen people say to spend the gold as fast as you can. Entirely up to you.
Spending golds faster just for if you got banned they can't get the gold back from you. it does not protect you from bans.
Old 11/02/2022, 22:29   #4

@
Yeah i been buying from a good guy for awhile now, been using a mule to xfer everything over, specifically honing mats. Then just mailing to main, reselling there etc.. I have not been banned or any accusations yet which is pretty good. I do the same strat as you, 100k at a time over x amount of transactions. Figure the best way to do it, pretty much buy a 200k gem every week and ill be fine. I see your name floating around here alot, you know what youre doing so, ill take it like that.
@
Depends on where you are getting your info from, buy safe gold and your chilling.