Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lost Ark Botting profitable,roi etc

Discussion on Lost Ark Botting profitable,roi etc within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lost Ark Botting profitable,roi etc

Something litlle about me:

Hello everyone, my name is Teodor I'm 21 year old botter/miner, I mainly boost in cs go, league of legends and drakensang online.

Running 600mh/s eth farm on solar about 1500Watts 24/7, if you have any questions regarding mining pos related, hadrware etc feel free to contact me, I'd love to help.

With that said, I would like to expend my botting farms with new games, I've been seeing alot of talk about lost ark bots being profitable and I wanted to give it a try, with my small resurch I found out that the best bot is called "super bot" or something like that, ofc I might be wrong, looking for any help regarding the whole question, any help will be appricated.

Contact via
Dc : ShapeShifter#4120
tele : @hifter

Not familiar yet with the forums rules since I'm new, hopefully adding my dc & tele for contact is not aggainst them
Old 09/13/2022, 05:28   #2

You would have made a killing about 6 months ago. Gold is pretty much being given away at this point. Not very lucrative. Also, people are less likely to buy gold from botters now because it's too high risk.
Old 09/13/2022, 10:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashproofcodez View Post
You would have made a killing about 6 months ago. Gold is pretty much being given away at this point. Not very lucrative. Also, people are less likely to buy gold from botters now because it's too high risk.
Before lost ark was got introduced in to the eu/usa community I played in russia and I still have my accounts there, getting about 20$ weekly selling at about 0.26$/1000gold rate.
Old 09/16/2022, 21:36   #4

Chinese bot makers / users got rich in first months, a lot RMT player got banned, bot users have a lot negative review on g2g and pa, game seems being dead time to time, i don't know is it worth or not but i think u can't keep your positive rate above 50% if u start for now, coz of u will get the negatives from banned players.

Tags
botting 4 ever