Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheats / Bots Index

Discussion on Cheats / Bots Index within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheats / Bots Index

I was bored at work, and thought why not make a clean index of the free avalible here just to make it organized?

UPDATE: 29/05

* Chaos Dungeon
-
-
-
-
- <- NEW!

* Fishing
-

* Excavation
-

* Hybrids
-

* Chinese BOTs
-
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2022, 19:56   #2

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
lol one more thread of no discussion just links

The Excavation AHK bot seems a nice thing I will look on it thanks for the hint, also you should put your discord link here.
Old 05/17/2022, 08:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
lol one more thread of no discussion just links

The Excavation AHK bot seems a nice thing I will look on it thanks for the hint, also you should put your discord link here.
i'm a user, i cant even dev up a AHK script lolz, so i dont have a discord server or anything like, it's no big deal now but hopefull with time the comunnity will release more scripts and bots, so will be a pain int he *** going pages back to look all options avalible,so why not start early? the excavation seems a good exemple just past 1 page after main one and most ppl didnt know about it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2022, 20:25   #4

elite*gold: 75
oh no! you put a place holder on my thread. im iitteraly making this for almost a week now . just dient want to update a non finished project however i guess i will put somethin ut soon. iv persoanl bought all the bots avilable tested though and through for this very reason
Old 05/18/2022, 04:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintu View Post
oh no! you put a place holder on my thread. im iitteraly making this for almost a week now . just dient want to update a non finished project however i guess i will put somethin ut soon. iv persoanl bought all the bots avilable tested though and through for this very reason
thats some dedication(and money to waste lol ) to pay all avalibles one and test all, when u release your i will just delet this one or lock or redirect to yours since it will be more informative