No, not been banned. In fact, not a single of the people i know around gold selling got banned recently. Not a single buyer told me they got banned either.
The truth is that this game is so bad that their RMT Bans (not bots) rely entirely on player reports, and nothing else. not a gigawhale with shiny +25 weapon and high level gems? No one will ever report you, and nothing will ever happen either.
Pretty much my whole clan rmt's, as little as 50k to upwards of 2mil, and none of us have been hit.
Not sure how much truth is behind the rmt banning, one could speculate that some of it is them trying to scare everyone...who knows. It won't deter me any...I'll gladly take a 3 day ban to let my rest bonus fill haha...
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginebotting
You probably wish you were anywhere on my level. *****.
We're actually the ones that had to carry you through valtan hard. Lol.
Ohhh, to be so butthurt that you took the time to register here, what a sad life you must lead. Your posts exude jealousy...
It's sad you even think this. RMTers are the ones who die every pull with their dogshit mechanics. You know why? Because buying gear doesn't fix stupid (which everyone on this forum is). I have cleared EVERY week, with my static. Suck my ******* **** you absolute *******.
Also, you have to call out the basement dwelling 2 iq literal small **** retards on this forum. That's why I made an account. You ACTUALLY think you're doing something good for the game. Get ****** idiot.
It's sad you even think this. RMTers are the ones who die every pull with their dogshit mechanics. You know why? Because buying gear doesn't fix stupid (which everyone on this forum is). I have cleared EVERY week, with my static. Suck my ******* **** you absolute *******.
Also, you have to call out the basement dwelling 2 iq literal small **** retards on this forum. That's why I made an account. You ACTUALLY think you're doing something good for the game. Get ****** idiot.
I've been exactly where you are right now, long time ago. I was 15, had too much access to internet and was still learning english (which i still am xD).
Saw this random torchlight II forum, started ******** on everyone. Boy i felt badass. Everyone there seemed like an idiot and they had no idea how much better than them i was.
Nowadays, i look back and feel ashamed. It is so **** cringe my friend. You will think of your little "crusade" here down the road years later, and wonder what the **** were you thinking.
Yes people here buy and sell gold, many run their own happy little chaos dungeon bot even. Yes they are breaking the game rules, enforced by a multibillion company trying to make a shitton of cash. Eventually you will realize that buying from F4 Shop or from chang isn't all that different, and sucking the **** of bezos isn't all that rewarding.
**** so weird how they randomly give out different duration bans. I got perma but only bought max like 70-80k
I think they want to make the community believe that they are unpredictable and no matter how much you spent... maybe it is about principles for them and based on did you RMT or not and then they just randomly decide. Maybe play stones, scissor and paper before.
I think they want to make the community believe that they are unpredictable and no matter how much you spent... maybe it is about principles for them and based on did you RMT or not and then they just randomly decide. Maybe play stones, scissor and paper before.
Yeah might be that. Another reason could be that it depends on the seller, and how they made the gold in the first place. I bought from g2g and from what ive read afterwards it surely looks like it was a mistake buying from them..
So, a lot of going on after the recent "ban wave" and I know this :
People are NOT getting banned for RMT in general, but for RMT specifically targeted on how the gold was obtained.
Also, if you having stashed 100s of gold all of sudden you are becoming instantly a target.
Yeah, Amazon know every single account that has RMT'd but, like in every other MMO, they cannot wipe out everyone, because the game will die fast.
And yeah, as you all know, they HAVE to show a "good, justice face" to all of F2P players (they cannot go bersek and admin in our face that it is p2w just like ActiBlizzard did with Diablo Immortal)
G2G is just a "middle-man" between seller and buyer, it has nothing to do with "mistake" or anything else. That goes strictly for the seller
Also, if you having stashed 100s of gold all of sudden you are becoming instantly a target.
This counts not for me. Still playing, still stashed - the opposite is the case, my gold earning from selling mats constantly increasing my gold amount. I'm fine since release but maybe I will get banned soon. Who knows ^^
It's sad you even think this. RMTers are the ones who die every pull with their dogshit mechanics. You know why? Because buying gear doesn't fix stupid (which everyone on this forum is). I have cleared EVERY week, with my static. Suck my ******* **** you absolute *******.
Also, you have to call out the basement dwelling 2 iq literal small **** retards on this forum. That's why I made an account. You ACTUALLY think you're doing something good for the game. Get ****** idiot.
The fact that you resort to cussing and name calling tells everyone here exactly the type of person you are.
But you don't even see it.
I'm so sure that you're unable to see this fact that I guarantee that you'll be back to reply with another cussing and name calling rant. If you don't within a week I'll mail you 500k gold to stay true to my word.
Gold that I get every day from selling carries....tell me your in game nick so I can make sure not to take you lol.
If you get banned for hacking/noclipping, how long do you get banned for? 11/29/2017 - Guild Wars 2 - 5 Replies I'm fairly confident in my ability to stay undetected, but my account is worth far too much to risk a permanent ban.
If I get caught, how long should I expect to get banned for on a first time offense?