Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Chaos Dungeon - Room 1 bot (AHK)

Discussion on Free Chaos Dungeon - Room 1 bot (AHK) within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/13/2022, 17:15   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by alriksandstrom View Post
Well, the ban hammer hit me.. used this script with no issues for more than 48 hours, but this evening when I tried logging in I found out I'm perma-banned.

Feels bad after 800+ hours of legit play. Never touched RMT/illegal stuff, but the grind was getting to me so I thought I'd try this.

Obvs not OP's fault, but genuinely regretting all the time spent on this game now
Mind showing us a print screen of the ban ?
Old 05/13/2022, 20:04   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortazer View Post
Which honing mats did you use to get this profit? Is it better to just buy the leapstones for examples or by everything as the shards per item price goes up?
Use a calculator tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalin22 View Post
Mind showing us a print screen of the ban ?
Seen a few people saying they got banned.
But never showed any proof/evidence guess is just bot seller getting salty of people using this free bot.
Old 05/16/2022, 22:32   #228

EAC detected

Hi, I noticed today May 16, 2022 - 2:25pm this software stopped working and I got the error message something like: "EAC: Bot detected". Can you guys confirm? maybe it's just me.
Old 05/17/2022, 16:45   #229

berserker setup

anyone got a nice setup for zerker?
Old 05/18/2022, 20:33   #230

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siion View Post
Heyo,

I made this bot to farm the 1st room of Chaos Dungeons, I've been using it for over a month now, making tweaks. It's an AHK Bot so it will perform mouse and keyboard inputs.

Notes:
- Download the attachment and open chaos-room-settings.ahk in a code editor or notepad, you'll see a bunch of settings. PLEASE Read these and understand it... Im not going to be providing much support.

- It'll basically spam skills so make a hotbar that has skills that dont require charging, double pressing or holding down. I'm main Sorcerer but a friend uses this on his Berserker. You can have it randomly rotate if that helps your skills. It must be skills that can just be tapped, and AOE.

- If you start it and feel like it's clicking JUST slightly off, then edit: winHeightOffset := 0 and winWidthOffset := 0 For example if it's clicking too low, set winHeightOffset := -40 to always click 40 pixels higher. If it's WAY off then it'll require a lot of debugging.
I've coded this at 1080p game res, with 150% windows resolution scaling.

---

Once your settings are good, make sure:
- Your game is WINDOWED MODE (or Borderless can work)
- Your game is 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Your HUD is 100%
- Stand NEXT to the Chaos Dungeon DO NOT stand next to any NPCs (Yorn and Rohendel are good zones and they're quiet, faster loading times)
- Minimize your chat (important as it presses Enter)
- Change your Graphics Preset to "LOW"
- Change the Slider to "Performance" (not Quality)

Start:
- Double click: chaos-room-one.ahk
- TEST : Press F5, it will perform a "Repair", if everything clicks in the correct place, you're good to go, if it does not, check your settings or edit: winHeightOffset / winWidthOffset.
- Press F1 to begin, it will auto-focus the game
- Press Escape to stop/kill the bot.

What it Does:
- It will run and stop at the hour/minute set under: AutoStopHour / AutoStopMinute (you dont want the bot to run after reset and waste your 2 dailys)
- It uses colour detection to know when the Chaos Window is open and know when you've loaded into room 1.
- It will fight for the duration of battleDuration then leave
- It can repair using Pet
- If you want it to use potion, add the key to "skills" in the settings, however it must not be the default F1, put your potion on like 5 then put "5" in the skills list. It will spam potions (they have a cooldown) so buy cheap ones.

I've left this running for long periods, sometimes boting 40-60 hours. Eventually im sure we'll all get banned, nothing is risk free. But it's AHK

I don't really play anymore so I don't intend to really update this, hopefully some of you are knowledgable of AHK.

You can farm about 12,000-15,000+ Shard of Purifications in an 8hour period (over night), then buy a bunch of Solar Protections or Great Honor Leapstones which sell for a lot. On my Server (EUWest) this netted about 5000-6000 gold per night. You can also do this for T1/T2 Shards and buyout the entire Chaos Shop on 9/10 alts in 1 night. (I've done this myself)
Thank you for giving us such a great bot, mine is heavily modified from yours using mostly code gleaned off of the original, but can clear all stages very quickly. Now I can actually enjoy the game instead of doing some tedious grind, i imagine i'll be +20 everything in a month.
Old 05/19/2022, 01:31   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by foooball View Post
Thank you for giving us such a great bot, mine is heavily modified from yours using mostly code gleaned off of the original, but can clear all stages very quickly. Now I can actually enjoy the game instead of doing some tedious grind, i imagine i'll be +20 everything in a month.
would u give me ur skript? for using on my char i dont share.
Old 05/19/2022, 04:02   #232

zerker

Quote:
is it for zerker?
Old 05/20/2022, 06:46   #233

is there a possibilty to update the macro so it selects the integrated dungeon button? I have 0 clue how to edit the script

Also,

Quote:
Mind if you share it?
Old 05/29/2022, 10:12   #234

Anyone knows how could I make this bot search for portals ? Could you share a function or smth ? Thanks
Old 05/30/2022, 04:14   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridayxo View Post
is there a possibilty to update the macro so it selects the integrated dungeon button? I have 0 clue how to edit the script
Replace inside chaos-room-one.ahk

; Attempt to open
Send, {g}
Sleep, 500

With

; Attempt to open
Send, {\}
MouseMove, 861, 318, 10
MouseClick, left
MouseMove, 1622, 894, 10

Note you have to change hotkey integrated dungeon entry to "\" in game, that's what I used. Also change LoadOutDelay based on how long it takes you to exit chaos dungeon or your mouse will keep looping to click chaos dungeon.

ps. I am no expert, this was all done with trial and error, so if it does not work for you or you run into a different problem I can't help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2022, 18:52   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr3dg10n View Post
Note you have to change hotkey integrated dungeon entry to "\" in game, that's what I used. Also change LoadOutDelay based on how long it takes you to exit chaos dungeon or your mouse will keep looping to click chaos dungeon.
Thanks, was trying to implement something like this.

Are you using it without any problems? A lot of people are saying they're getting banned, but with the integrated dungeon, we can do it from our own SH. I think the bots won't be getting reported so I think the danger is over.
Old 06/01/2022, 01:56   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaPvper View Post
Thanks, was trying to implement something like this.

Are you using it without any problems? A lot of people are saying they're getting banned, but with the integrated dungeon, we can do it from our own SH. I think the bots won't be getting reported so I think the danger is over.
Until there's proof from those ppl you should take it with a grain of salt. have been using it for past 2-3 weeks, during work/sleeping. only shame is it's only doing floor 1, but free is free.
Old 06/01/2022, 18:25   #238

Ty man great job tried with sorc but she die a lot
Old 06/07/2022, 11:24   #239

This bot runs perfectly, but when it opens the repair menu on the pet, it refuses to repair. Simply select the repair menu without choosing repair.
Old 06/07/2022, 21:57   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr3dg10n View Post
Replace inside chaos-room-one.ahk

; Attempt to open
Send, {g}
Sleep, 500

With

; Attempt to open
Send, {\}
MouseMove, 861, 318, 10
MouseClick, left
MouseMove, 1622, 894, 10

ps. I am no expert, this was all done with trial and error, so if it does not work for you or you run into a different problem I can't help.
tried this, can get it to click and open/enter. but it does not detect battlestate changed loadout delay to something very high as well. still cant get it to start using skills once inside. maybe im missing something