Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 16:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Amazon cracking down on RMT?

Discussion on Amazon cracking down on RMT? within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Amazon cracking down on RMT?

We’ve also heard player concerns about the effect these bots may have on the in-game economy when it comes to gold buying and selling, and we are closely monitoring this situation.

Please also remember that participating in any real-money transactions (RMT) through third party sellers is against our terms of service and will result in an account ban, for both the buyer and seller.

Risks of ban with selling gold is obvious, but do you guys think they will actually track down buyers too?
ratKing95 is offline  
Old 03/14/2022, 11:47   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,084
Received Thanks: 102
they're literally forcing us to get Gold with there **** Argos Update.

if we had the 1:1 version as Korea there's no need to buy or sell Gold to progress since there are more Dungeons and such

they nerfed the Game for everyone because of Bots they're too lazy or have no ******* idea how to handle a Game

I couldn't care less if I get banned because the Publisher is trash anyways I already bought Gold 5 times and I'm still not banned
Nico is offline  
Old 03/15/2022, 18:35   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 6
bought around 100k but always only like 20k and over a month. no issues


now i try to buy 100k at once and we will see lol
BlutMond is offline  
Old 03/15/2022, 23:45   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
I bought 250k gold yesterday which was sent in 3 payments, now to wait and see if i get banned or not.
SignDD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2022, 03:28   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2022
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Did any of you get banned? Also do you spend the gold asap or does it not matter? Really considering buying if it’s true that there’s no gold wipe in EU/NA, risk too low.
Pooyamon is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 07:06   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
What about using a Mule Account, even if i lose one time more 5%?
But my Main Acc has already 400h played.
Peterpannnne is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 09:16   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,084
Received Thanks: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooyamon View Post
Did any of you get banned? Also do you spend the gold asap or does it not matter? Really considering buying if it’s true that there’s no gold wipe in EU/NA, risk too low.
I got banned for 24 hours after saying "your country have no schools" that's about it.
Nico is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2022, 14:10   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 18
You won't get banned RMT there is no ******* way. They would need to handle the bots first which is obviously not happening.
Cahir1 is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 16:33   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
I saw posts on reddit saying they got banned for rmt, one person bought $30 gold and another $1k both got banned in last ban wave. I think they also ban the accounts the bots sending gold to. Are the ban waves weekly?
SignDD is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 17:02   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignDD View Post
I saw posts on reddit saying they got banned for rmt, one person bought $30 gold and another $1k both got banned in last ban wave. I think they also ban the accounts the bots sending gold to. Are the ban waves weekly?
I reckon it all depends on where you get your gold from. I would avoid the sellers that advertise ingame. Afaik g2g is safe. You can also buy from private sellers through the action house.
Cahir1 is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 17:22   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
I have bought gold in other mmos through g2g never had a problem with them. I'll just wait till next ban wave to see what happens to my main before buying more gold. I dont think AGS banned for rmt in New World. People that were duping and destroying the economy only got 3-7 day ban. Think smile gate might be the ones going hard on rmt. In kr version they would go after rmt players, make their account have 1mil negative gold so basically a ban.
SignDD is offline  
Old 03/16/2022, 17:28   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignDD View Post
I have bought gold in other mmos through g2g never had a problem with them. I'll just wait till next ban wave to see what happens to my main before buying more gold. I dont think AGS banned for rmt in New World. People that were duping and destroying the economy only got 3-7 day ban. Think smile gate might be the ones going hard on rmt. In kr version they would go after rmt players, make their account have 1mil negative gold so basically a ban.
The issue is they have first to handle the botting situation before it even makes any sense to ban for RMT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpannnne View Post
What about using a Mule Account, even if i lose one time more 5%?
But my Main Acc has already 400h played.
They are probably checking ip and logs so you would preferably have to trade the stuff from the mule through action house and different ip.
Cahir1 is offline  
Old 03/17/2022, 02:55   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cahir1 View Post
You won't get banned RMT there is no ******* way. They would need to handle the bots first which is obviously not happening.
aren't smile gate the ones doing bans? If so, in KR version, RMT buyers get ****** hard no?
ratKing95 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2022, 03:49   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Yes in KR version being caught RMT will lead you to have negative 1mil gold balance so basically a ban. You would have to grind for 6-12 months with 4-6 alts to reach positive gold again. I have heard reports of people getting banned for rmt on NA/EU version.
SignDD is offline  
Old 03/17/2022, 05:52   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SignDD View Post
Yes in KR version being caught RMT will lead you to have negative 1mil gold balance so basically a ban. You would have to grind for 6-12 months with 4-6 alts to reach positive gold again. I have heard reports of people getting banned for rmt on NA/EU version.

I heard of ppl getting banned in NA/Eu as well but I wonder if that was really the reason for the ban? and if so, I wonder if they also got negative 1m gold balance. If those posts were true, they only got 24 hour ban for first offence, which is honestly a slap on the wrist and I would gladly take that. but I wonder if all the outcry about RMT will make AGS push the bans to be straight perma ban.
ratKing95 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
amazon games RMT process?
03/16/2022 - Lost Ark - 2 Replies
Hey all, Just looking to see if anyone knows what Amazon games does with people caught RMTing? I've heard mixed reports of gold taken away into the negative vs suspensions.
[Trading] ✅_Rampant_✅|Public RMT Service|List your own RMT items!
02/21/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
Public RMT Service RAMPANT SERVICES ---------{ Description }--------- - Post your item listings in the Item-Shop channel - Embeds your text and any image you upload - Custom ticket system - You get all profit from your sales - Easily remove listings that you've sold
Hot ice Down oder login Server down!!Wenn ja sagt wolfi bescheid dass login down ist
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo kann jmnd bescheid sagen bitte
Down down und nochmal down-.-
08/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Moin liebe community,wollte mal fragen ob jmd. nen p-server im mom hat der geht und so...weil i-wie auf jedem p-server auf dem ich gezockt habe hat sich entweder die exe geändert der server wurde resettet oder man muss mit nem proxy rein was jetzt auvh nicht mehr klappt!Wäre schon wen irh noch server wisst^^...MFG frazzee PS:Weiß noch jmd. wann die de p-sever raus kommen?
RMT'ers Chantra
11/21/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
It might be legit and they have found a warehouse in China with loads of old retail boxes of Archlord. But they seem to have a never ending supply! Where are they getting so much of it which makes them able to sell it online for half the price that CM is selling it?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.