Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSA If you're buying gold

Discussion on PSA If you're buying gold within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSA If you're buying gold

If I'm not allowed to post this, please let me know and I can delete it but i see people charging outrageous prices for gold in the market.

For Europe West prices are 36$ USD for 40k gold and north America east, it's 21$ for 40k.

Stop getting ripped off.
Old 03/08/2022, 02:35   #2

even cheaper, 100k gold for 44$ right now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2022, 19:35   #3

Yeah prices here in the forum are mostly a ripoff. But that's because no supplier is selling over here. Just some resellers adding big profit
Old 03/09/2022, 14:56   #4

Wont you need to buy for your server though? Like it doesn't matter if NA is $21 if your character is on EUW right?
Old 03/10/2022, 16:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaxxacre View Post
even cheaper, 100k gold for 44$ right now.
100k is $53 usd
Old 03/10/2022, 16:25   #6

prices going up and down daily. monday was the cheapest with 36$ for 100k
Old 03/10/2022, 17:59   #7

no idea what is going on with prices on g2g now but they keep rising
Old 03/10/2022, 20:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korintho View Post
new patch came out, people don't want to grind so the entire planet is swiping credit cards to buy their way to 1370 (required to do the new endgame)
Old 03/10/2022, 23:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korintho View Post
The early rapport npcs dont give gold anymore. So botting doesnt work as before.
Old 03/11/2022, 08:53   #10

Don't stress out, it's always the same in economy. They overreact to the gold nerf but in couple of days their fight for customers will continue and prices will go down again. Not to the level like before immediately but still significantly. Don't buy for 1 week at least and monitor instead.
Old 03/11/2022, 09:09   #11

is it safer to auction house trade for gold or get mail?
Old 03/11/2022, 13:20   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjuggle View Post
If I'm not allowed to post this, please let me know and I can delete it but i see people charging outrageous prices for gold in the market.

Please check pl@yer auctions for lost ark gold. For Europe West prices are 36$ USD for 40k gold and north America east, it's 21$ for 40k.

Stop getting ripped off.
isn't it bigger risk getting banned buying gold from bigger suppliers though?
Old 03/11/2022, 15:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratKing95 View Post
isn't it bigger risk getting banned buying gold from bigger suppliers though?
we can just use logic here. It depends how everybody does business. If someone runs bots on the same account he mails gold to clients it's a higher risk to get banned imo. But if clean middleman accounts are created we should be relatively safe
Old 03/11/2022, 21:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd978 View Post
we can just use logic here. It depends how everybody does business. If someone runs bots on the same account he mails gold to clients it's a higher risk to get banned imo. But if clean middleman accounts are created we should be relatively safe
i was thinking about that, but big doubt that anyone would use laundry accounts because of the 5% fee.
Old 04/13/2022, 09:30   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjuggle View Post

Please check pl@yer auctions for lost ark gold. For Europe West prices are 36$ USD for 40k gold and north America east, it's 21$ for 40k.

Stop getting ripped off.
The gold price changes daily, it's normal!

I just usually get lost ark gold from SSEGold and they can take the shipping fee, good for large orders.