Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Want to buy platinum founders package

Discussion on I Want to buy platinum founders package within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I Want to buy platinum founders package

pls contact with you offer, thank you
Old 06/14/2022, 12:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Are you sure Juan?
2. You didnt ask me if 90€ in eGold is okay, i was asking for it after you tried to pay with eGold
3. Dont be that braindead, atleast delete the Discord messages before you block me or talk ****, like now

EDIT: So yeah, you dont need to pay any taxes on Kinguing if you choose "Outside the EU"
Proof .

Already told him that. -> + having over 10k€ in Kinguing over Years i can also provide proof, that im in the "VIP" Programm dont pay any creditcard fees.

Thats all now, dont need to waste more time

PS: Imagine having a new Account with 0 Reputation, wanting People to trade how YOU want to. Domestic Brain damage.
Old 06/14/2022, 14:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaiiier1 View Post
Are you sure Juan?
2. You didnt ask me if 90€ in eGold is okay, i was asking for it after you tried to pay with eGold
3. Dont be that braindead, atleast delete the Discord messages before you block me or talk ****, like now

You shouldnt even talking. All youre posts were deleted because you talk **** day and night.

Stop writing me private message like an stalker - i dont want to trade with an mad toxic kid. Try someone else if needed bulldozerhead

Im out, byebye kids

As you can see in the screenshot he sent, you can see that I'm right and he didn't want to trade for egold

I asked him where he got the Founders Pack KEY from and he told me he bought it, I asked him for proof and he sent me this screenshot.

You can see how there is no TAX and no Commission when buying with a credit card. Obviously a fake screenshot edited with HTML to scam people.

Tags
buy, founders, lost ark, package, platinum