Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐ Mokoko Nation ⭐| BOTS | KP 1-50 + T1-T3 |🔥| GOLD | ACCOUNTS | 🚀 ShiiiK Pixel 🚀

Discussion on ⭐ Mokoko Nation ⭐| BOTS | KP 1-50 + T1-T3 |🔥| GOLD | ACCOUNTS | 🚀 ShiiiK Pixel 🚀 within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 05/24/2022, 23:13   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Highly vouch the bot 10/10, very friendly support and they respond really fast!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2022, 23:19   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The customer service and bot are great

Bot has been working great, they went above and beyond hand holding me through installation as I'm not what I'd call tremendously tech savvy. Very pleased.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2022, 00:21   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

everythings great! Great and very fast support. Love it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2022, 01:44   #19

elite*gold: 75
Thank you so much everyone for the feedback! its crazy to see something start as a hobby and come so far. Every customer is treated how i would like to be treated. I am super tired now lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2022, 07:16   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got the super bot.
Had Shiro setup. she is great. 10/10 for her service. Cant stress how good her level of service is.

Note the bot is all in chinese. you do get two screenshots with translations on them.
Other than that no other help documentation is included.
Like what classes, builds etc to use. timers and how to set any other limits. How to set what to reduce down or what ever and what to keep.

Saying this I think help doc's are in the works.

I just started a fresh sorc. No clue if its set right or not as cant understand a thing.
It is running about trying to do the quest line and killing stuff.
But i can say it isnt skilling it self. and no idea where to put in the build i want or if it should just skill it self from a predetermined build.
It also isnt entering instances so gets stuck questing. Again im sure there is a button i should click but with out a help doc its hard to know.

Have seen others on discord also mention they need a guide. I feel if it just came with better documentation it would be a great product.

will post an update in coming week.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2022, 08:25   #21

yeah i feel you. i wish i had a guide too. lol these guys dont give you thing. im trying my best to put it together with all english and convert the most important but also make an FAQ. iv had so much success these past 2 days that i just wanted to take some me time. id say by end of week ill l have somethign out for u guys. even though other devs are jus gona stela it in a heartbeart
Old 05/25/2022, 10:57   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi send trade request
Old 05/25/2022, 23:59   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'm interested in buying!

Edit, keys sent quickly! Thanks!
Old 05/26/2022, 19:32   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpImLost View Post
Got the super bot.
Had Shiro setup. she is great. 10/10 for her service. Cant stress how good her level of service is.

Note the bot is all in chinese. you do get two screenshots with translations on them.
Other than that no other help documentation is included.
Like what classes, builds etc to use. timers and how to set any other limits. How to set what to reduce down or what ever and what to keep.

Saying this I think help doc's are in the works.

I just started a fresh sorc. No clue if its set right or not as cant understand a thing.
It is running about trying to do the quest line and killing stuff.
But i can say it isnt skilling it self. and no idea where to put in the build i want or if it should just skill it self from a predetermined build.
It also isnt entering instances so gets stuck questing. Again im sure there is a button i should click but with out a help doc its hard to know.

Have seen others on discord also mention they need a guide. I feel if it just came with better documentation it would be a great product.

will post an update in coming week.
HEY!! thanks for posting the vouch. i always love constructive criticism because it allows me to see where we can improve on. I want to let you know, there is skilling and auto skilling and smart skilling!. pelase refer to your editable LUAS in bot folder (can use notepad however i suggest notepad++) here is a snippit showing the skilling
Old 05/27/2022, 06:53   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

interested in trying out! sent trade request
Old 05/27/2022, 10:35   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Wanted to look to purchase superbot
Old 05/27/2022, 14:36   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hi send trade request
Old 05/27/2022, 14:50   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouch for Mokoko Nation, awesome experience with the bot
Old 05/27/2022, 14:56   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouching for Mokoko Nation!

Fast and efficient response!

Seller is very responsive and friendly! Willing to help out 24/7! Thank you!
Old 05/27/2022, 23:13   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi send trade request

Tags
bots hacks cheats, kds, kp, lost ark, shiiikk