Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling]👑OP BOTS👑CHAOS🔥UNA'S🚀FARMING(2K Gold/H)💎FISHING⭐AUTO DAILIES✅100% SAFE✅

Discussion on [Selling]👑OP BOTS👑CHAOS🔥UNA'S🚀FARMING(2K Gold/H)💎FISHING⭐AUTO DAILIES✅100% SAFE✅ within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 05/26/2022, 14:47   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i have tried this bot the trial one in 13-14 hour got about 12k shards it's really easily to use and i recommend it and about the ppl that saying it's a virus it's not a virus
it is Trusted i hope u all try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 15:17   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works well

I have been using it for about 2 weeks, works well and I have farmed a lot of resources from it. Also he helps a lot in his discord server and fixes bugs posted.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 15:19   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

was feeling sus at the start with the bot. however after trying the trial it worked out really well. had some payment issues but bot owner helped me resolved it as well. quick to respond on discord and have several mods helping him as well. community on his discord seems to be offering help to one another. too many people trying to get his lifetime code and bot owner had to close it off for weeks.

8/10 bot, hoping to see more improvements in the future, however so far. i bot around 6-8hrs a day when i sleep. and made tons of profits from it. bound mats and t3 tradeable mats that u exchange with infinite chaos dungeon
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 15:20   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have been using the bot for the free duration and am currently waiting on the lifetime payment option.

I didn't have any problems with the setup, the dev even has tutorial videos and skill setups for most classes in the game.

I am using a Gunlancer and had no problem clearing both rooms (after playing around a bit with the skill rotation amount) and with pots my boss clear is at around 70%.

Of course that will vary a lot depending on your class and equip.

All in all I can wholeheartedly recommend the bot and the dev has been vry active with support and updates in the discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 15:32   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this bot is good, this was my step to reach 1445!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 15:57   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OPBots

Thanks for this! Also, the admin is super friendly and always reply fast for assisting customers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 17:05   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

great AHK bot, thanks for the hard work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 17:25   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It does work

Seems to work fine, a lot of people is happy, the virus thing is super normal, most antivirus detect a script they don't recognize as a virus, don't worry if the creator intended to give you a virus you would have seen the effects already.

Every experience is unique, for me it looks super complete and the programmer is always working on it/giving support and answering questions, that's A+ in my book.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 20:38   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WOW ive tried this bot and its actually amazing, best bot for me. its simple setting and easy to use! btw this bot not contain any virus, its safe to use! and his discord very friendly to teach each others
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2022, 21:04   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tried this bot before, it worked perfectly fine for the time i used it, would reccomend if u want one that is not complicated and works fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2022, 01:37   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

An excellent solution in modern realities. No problems with protection. Complete randomness of events. The bot works well according to the script. Convenient setup, good feedback from the developer. I have not regretted buying it once
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2022, 03:52   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It worked for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2022, 14:16   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone banned yet?
Old 05/28/2022, 03:08   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojogiornojr View Post
Anyone banned yet?
Nope
Old 05/28/2022, 16:52   #60

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limecat88 View Post
Kind off topic but I was considering making a 2nd account to use with this because I put a lot of time/money into my regular account. I would then just mail everything to my main account. Because it would be used from the same house, I wanted to use a VPN but I know they prohibited VPNs and did something which supposedly prevents that but I've heard there's a workaround. I was curious if your bot would be affected by someone using a VPN?

Also the computer I was planning on using it on would be my laptop. It's an i7 1065G7 @ 1.5 clock speed with 16gb ram, if possible I'd like to run 2-3 bots at the same time and was curious how taxing your bot would be at all or if that's even possible with your particular version? Thanks!
The bot has nothing to do with VPN as long as you can access the website it will be running fine.
This bot is a pixel bot you can only run it on one game client/PC.
This is safe you can use it on your main and follow really strict rules on discord you will never even get a warning, most of the users are beyond 1400 and 1450, but you can always try it on lower account to see for yourself.
Notice that you can't send mats cuz it is bound, and that's the point of the bot to level much faster with those mats. But yea you get tons of Shards and Fragments those can be sent by mail in form of items/mats.

Here's the outcome of 8H session with the bot (Punika chaos)

Tags
bot, chaos, farming, lostark, shards