Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 x Lost Ark Platinum founder codes remaining, 4 sold already

Discussion on 2 x Lost Ark Platinum founder codes remaining, 4 sold already within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 x Lost Ark Platinum founder codes remaining, 4 sold already

Title,

So i originally purchased 7 founder pack platinum codes ( my wife wouldn't let me buy more, lol ) with a view to using 1, and selling the rest. I've posted a couple places regarding selling, have managed to not be scammed ( yay ) and sold 4 thus far, that leaves me with 2 left. What i have now, that i didn't before is some evidence of selling them, see below.

Some FAQ's as I've been added by many people,

"can i see evidence of the purchase from amazon" Yes you can, but I'm not putting that here for the public to see.

What are my payment methods? Cashapp, Crypto, Skrill, Paysend or Revolut. I don't use PayPal, however as you'll see from one of the screenshots, a guy who only had access to PayPal suggested overpaying via steam wallet codes, i don't mind this method, but as i can only "cash out" 75% of steam wallet back to cash, the price would then have to reflect that.

is the price negotiable? - No, its fixed at $180, they cost me $100, im making 80 per key, x 6 is a healthy profit of just under $500, could i potentially charge more? Probably, but ill sell the last key for the same as the first, $180, not interested in a penny lower.

Will i use a middleman from X, Answer is No, While I'm not AGAINST using a middleman, their is no way to verify a steam code prior to actually using it, so a middleman cannot really help in the transaction it just opens the doors to me being scammed, by the buyer suggesting to the middleman the code had already been redeemed, or other such shenanigan's, its just something i wont entertain.

If you got this far, and are still interested, the best place to reach me is on discord - Mig#3952
Old 03/10/2022, 13:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 339/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by siggy2006 View Post
Title,

Will i use a middleman from X, Answer is No, While I'm not AGAINST using a middleman, their is no way to verify a steam code prior to actually using it, so a middleman cannot really help in the transaction it just opens the doors to me being scammed, by the buyer suggesting to the middleman the code had already been redeemed, or other such shenanigan's, its just something i wont entertain.
Ehm? KEKW

You send code to the middleman. Customer send money to the middleman. Code gets handed out to the customer(video recording running) -> Code works -> Middleman gives you money

Code does not work and you can see it in the video evidience->Money gets handed back to customer

So what are you talking?
Old 03/10/2022, 17:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSmurfs View Post
Ehm? KEKW

You send code to the middleman. Customer send money to the middleman. Code gets handed out to the customer(video recording running) -> Code works -> Middleman gives you money

Code does not work and you can see it in the video evidience->Money gets handed back to customer

So what are you talking?
Careful I saw similar posts to this on reddit same discord too.