Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS shards / 20k+ gold on server Evernight for 50€

Discussion on WTS shards / 20k+ gold on server Evernight for 50€ within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS shards / 20k+ gold on server Evernight for 50€

Hey I have 350+ ithilharn shards and 200+ sunstone shards which I'm using as a value storing item. I can either sell you those or I'll liquidate it into gold. I also have many other crafting materials. Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS shards / 20k gold on server Evernight for 50€
10/26/2022 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
Hey I have 350+ ithilharn shards and 200+ sunstone shards which I'm using as a value storing item. I can either sell you those or I'll liquidate it into gold. I also have many other crafting materials. Cheers
LOTRO ACCOUNT ON EVERNIGHT SERVER
04/05/2016 - Lord of the Rings Online - 1 Replies
im so sry that i sell acc but need money for college. lvl 100 hunter with lvl 95 jewels and gear bow best u can find 75 class points and 48 battle points lvl 41 minstrel with lvl 40 gear and jewels lvl 16 captain with lvl 15 gear and jewels the acc has 700g on it and 335 tp ii have mines of moria exp,riders of rohan exp (east rohan)wildemore,mirkwood,isengard,angmar,evendim,w estern gondor and central gondor (these areas can get u to 100 without purchasing new ones payment via paypal make...
WTS 82 LM server Evernight EU
08/17/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
82 Lore-master eu server evernight EU 15 Euro
WTS Lifetime Founder Account(Evernight)
02/14/2013 - Lord of the Rings Online - 4 Replies
Due to changes in the real life i'd like to sell my LOTRO acc. Lifetime Founder Account: Server Evernight 4803 Turbine Points plus free 500/month All expansions released included Riders of Rohan Deluxe House 200 Gold Level 66 Guardian Level 60 LoreMaster Level 65 Misntrel