Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS LOTRO ACC with TOP Class Hunter 75 1st Age Bow in Morthond

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LOTRO ACC with TOP Class Hunter 75 1st Age Bow in Morthond

SOLD, thank you.

Tags
lotro

« Die "Lotro Underground Group" | suche Account mit Chars/Orthanc Set »

Similar Threads
WTS Lotro ACC Top Hunter 75 Well Geared Gilrain
04/22/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am looking for sell my TOP Class Hunter, main char, very well geared ( With the Cloak of Draigoch ) and with 1st Age Bow Level 75 with perfect legacies and Relics on it! http://s16.postimage.org/bbpwir3a9/LOTRO_ACC.jpg The acc is VIP for a few more months, already buy Premium Wallet, shared storage, and has Pre Ordered Isengard Legendary Pack with all the extra ( the pocket 25%). It has something like 3k of TP's ( it will get more a few times 500TP's ) Have other char, Minstrel...
suche lotro gold morthond
07/03/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 0 Replies
hi, kennt wer gute lorto gold seller? mit wem habt ihr gute erfahrung gemacht. so long..
Im new --> Best Thief/hunter class
12/19/2010 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I started playing about 4 years ago. aproxmately 2 years ago i quitted playing because of school and work. Now that i finnished school i want to play again. I lost my id and password so i had to go back to basics =( The servers i knew, venice etc, are crowded so i cant play on it. Im now playing on caspian or something like that. While i was away some things changed. I really would like to know what the best build is for a Hunter and for a Thief. Are this europe chars...
WTT> 102 hunter for any 92+ class.
02/12/2009 - Trading - 6 Replies
Trade a 102 hunter on 2moons,trieste for any class char 92+ on trieste or abbadon pm me if interested.
Gilde auf Morthond
09/13/2007 - Lord of the Rings Online - 12 Replies
hallo liebe elitepvpers :> ich denke dass nicht nur ich die idee habe eine e*pvp gilde bzw sippe oder wie man das in lotro nennt aufzumachen... hab ziemlich lange wow gespielt und hab es einfach satt, schon seit bc pisst mich das spiel ziemlich an ... wir würden ziemlich viele vorteile daraus ziehen, z.b immer eine gruppe haben für quests, fun haben, exploits suchen ^^ usw. ... und wir kennen uns alle ja mehr oder weniger aus der community, evtl werden wir uns dadurch besser einspielen...