Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Engine.dll from wrath - getting the right token and server protocol - IMPOSSIBLE!

Discussion on Engine.dll from wrath - getting the right token and server protocol - IMPOSSIBLE! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Engine.dll from wrath - getting the right token and server protocol - IMPOSSIBLE!

Hello,
Getting the token and protocol server from the engine.dll, that I was trying to do... nothing, it seems to be impossible.
I've found all kind of advices,tutorials, guides... NOTHING.
If some one could find out the token and protocol version please share it with me, PM or Smth.
So.. need a coder.. pls help.
Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip engine.zip (1.92 MB, 25 views)
Old 10/24/2007, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
try this token: 5B3B272E5D39342D33313D3D2D252640215E2B5D maybe it works

i can get the protocol version by starting a packetsniffer like this ..

1. start the packetsniffer
2.start L2
3. connect to ur server
4.and the first packet i get is the protocolversion

BTW: it works on TheAbyss dont know if it works on ur server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Engine Protocol Tool
02/27/2013 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i was wondering since i cant (really) find this tool "the engine protocol tool" (not even on google), if some nice and amazing guy can leave the link here for everyone to download it... or suggest a different way to get the protocol and token from the servers.:handsdown:
Token and Protocol Finder
01/14/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 34 Replies
Hi all!! Cause so many ppl want to know how to find out the token of L2 here is a very nice tool: The Token Finder!!! :D How to use - step by step: 1st: UnRAR the Archive. (best would be: /system) 2nd: -If u use C1, C2, C3 u should run EngEXT_ME.exe (with the Chronicle-thing im not sure - try to use both) Then press "Search" (if there is an error engine.dll not found] copy the EngExt_ME.exe into the /system) -If u use C4 run EngExt_FE.exe . Klick "Open" . Then open the...
What protocol version for L2pvpx and Token? plz
06/08/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
What protocol version for L2pvpx and Token? plz thx to alltext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Woow xD' border='0' alt='Woow xD' />
as knowing the protocol and token of a server
04/03/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
as knowing the protocol and token of a private server . here is provado the walker in it carries to an extreme and ok works.. but as knowing protocol, token and port of other server. thanks and sorry for my english
Mobl2 C4 Need Token/protocol
04/02/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi! i need a token and protocol to Mobl2 c4 (www.mob-games.com). Thank u for the help!!