Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Walker sends Whispers?

Discussion on Walker sends Whispers? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I use the L2Walker 1.78 on a L2JServer
Dunno why this happens, but sometimes other people get whispers with content like this:
FOLLOWTELEPORT:268467171,1,npc_268467171_Buy 23
This was when somebody whispered to me and I was buying some alacrity potions after her message, then she got this strange whisper.

I think it could be dangerous for Walker-Users, if this happens to often. In this case I simply said I have no clue what this message means. ^^'

Does anybody have the same problem?
Old 08/13/2007, 21:52   #2

uncheck "follow npc chat" in the party settings.
Old 08/13/2007, 23:20   #3

Ah, thx ^^
I've found it. Should work, I'll see.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whispers in Akarra
08/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Whispers in Akarra is a seriously awesome oldschool MMORPG that i've just recently started playing again, However I cant run 2 clients which is a problem for me. I've spent the last few hours trying to figure out how to remove the 1 client limit in ollydbg. The only thing i managed to establish is that its checking for the client window name, if the window name is different you can open another client. My question is, can anyone take a look and figure out how to remove the limit or...
[REL] Simon (Sends you to lab)
07/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Do it yourself too much whiners about the code -.- #REQUEST to close
Imitate GM Whispers through GMotD (2.4)
06/21/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 25 Replies
Fake GM Tell (2.4): Code: /run local p,m,g,s="","",GuildSetMOTD,Get GuildRosterMOTD()g(s.."\r4TInterf ace\ChatFrame\UI-ChatIcon-Blizz.blp:18:12:0:-14t 4cffff80ff4Hplayer:"..p.."4h4h whispers: "..m.."4r")g(s) Add the player name and message text into the two empty sets of quotes for the desired effect. Unlike the original tell macro, this one has the official GM logo from patch 2.4 in front of it; see below. Note that the macro is cramped for space. If you need more room for the whisper...
Gimme a link to a bot that sends me to bot jail
12/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
people, can someone plz post me a link for a bot that will send me to bot jail?i tried to search and nothing came up, i would like to bail out my noob for christmas.