Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

questions to the admins mods and so on

Discussion on questions to the admins mods and so on within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
questions to the admins mods and so on

i want to ask u, why it is forbidden to start a question ??

maybe iam an totaly idiot, but arent questions, a usuall way to talk and communicate ?
iam 35 years old.. and used to question, and talk to a normal way...
as human...

i wanna see how u can manage your whole life without to be aloowed to make a simple question like : do u have a car....
can u call me back later ???

to say questions are not allowed is like u say.. call me
or ill use your toilett.. or

its definatly not a way to talk ? espacaly not in a forum,

my next point is, that in these bot topics are more questions as u maybe think,, so why u dont close the whole topic about bots hacks and so on ?
Old 12/22/2010, 09:52   #2

I don't know how the original post looked like, but I have to agree with the admins. Imagine having 99q threads everyday at "Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros".

That sub-forum, is reserved only for "already working, made bot etc.."

You can ask here any question or you can make a discussion(warn). Or you can post on that sub-forum giving something to people, and then warning and asking. That's what I do, and none of my threads got closed.

It not that you're an idiot, it's about making Lineage 2, forum more organized.

Cheers
Old 12/22/2010, 12:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterflyfire View Post
I don't know how the original post looked like, but I have to agree with the admins. Imagine having 99q threads everyday at "Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros".

That sub-forum, is reserved only for "already working, made bot etc.."

You can ask here any question or you can make a discussion(warn). Or you can post on that sub-forum giving something to people, and then warning and asking. That's what I do, and none of my threads got closed.

It not that you're an idiot, it's about making Lineage 2, forum more organized.

Cheers

well on one side i agree with u. absolutly....
but on the other side u have to admit, that a question is needed to get infos, or to make some points clear.....
for example.. when u explain something to me in a posting and its not working..
i need to ask stuff like : other ideas ? any other way ? or something like that....

and yes it is already happend to me twice.. that i asked a question here in these forum sektion.. and got awarn.. cuz it was bot related... ill gone to the bot sektion and asked there.. and got a warn again cuz iam not allowed to ask there..
isent this a verry idiotic way to keep a forum "organized " ??????
Old 12/22/2010, 15:10   #4

Like I've said I don't know how your post looked like, so I can't say anything tbh. Everyone should follow the rules.

Maybe the admin is generalizing everyone here, and he went madz on you :P

Well admin needs to answer you anywayz ^^ I'm just here to cool out the situation :O :O
Old 12/22/2010, 15:15   #5

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Of course you can ask questions as long as they are related to the board topic or section topic. We have an Off-Topic section where you can get personal (there still are rules!).