Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In need of clan members for clan skills

Discussion on In need of clan members for clan skills within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm new here lol, so I'd like to say 'hi' first. Hi

Since a couple of weeks I've been visiting this server called L2 Ice of Darkness. A good server, the enchant rate is 100% all up to +50. This means everyone is overpowered so the PvP is inevitable.

The main problem is that I need clan skills. As I've found out, if you get your clan to lvl 6, you can manage to get clan skills. By killing raidbosses I've obtained 10.000 clan reputation points, but on the same line of saying that I need 10k clan rep points, it also says that I need 30 clan members in order to get the clan to lvl 6; the golden ticket to receive clan skills.

Is there any exploit that gives me clan members? I tried dualboxing, but my computer is too slow to handle that sort of thing.

Greets,

Metalfrost.

PS: hlapex doesnt work on this server.
Old 07/02/2007, 14:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Afaik. there is no such exploit.
I'd try several OOG bots.