Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protocol and login server port

Discussion on Protocol and login server port within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi, can somebody pls explain me where i can find the protocol version and the login server port for configure l2walker?

ok ok, i have the lineage file edit, but network.dll doesn't exist in my system folder (L2 Forever), and there are 2 different ip adress for the server, 75.126.142.178 in l2.ini and 208.72.155.114 in the lineage2.ini file.

thx all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help Setting OOG (port & protocol)
08/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Sorry my first post went to wrong room.:( Hi, I'm currently playing on Indonesia' server. The website is lineage2.co.id Anyone please help me to find out the port & protocol number because whenever try to login with l2walker I get "FailedServer" something like that. PM me asap tyvm
Protocol & Port Help
06/01/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I need the protocol and port for a CT1 server. L2 Armageddon , and the host is this: 78.46.37.21 l2authd.lineage2.com I always put this protocol: 7741 and this port 2106 I can't connect because the program has a error when I try connect: 03:15:18 Welcome to L2Divine. The Lineage II emulator 03:15:18 Connected to login server 03:15:18 Verify Id & Pwd
how can get ip port and protocol?
05/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I dont know alot about the informatic,and the english language but... What is the very very easy form for get the ip,port and protocol of a server??? the serser is l2-light and i have the host,but the port and protocol dont know. can somebady help me?
How can take IP/Port/Protocol ?
01/10/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Sorry I'm a newbie.Just know use netstat in DOS for find IP.Plz help me !!!
login server ip & protocol version
08/17/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
huhu! ich habe vor, auf dem tempest-server von l2extreme zu botten. dafür benötige ich allerdings die ip des entsprechenden login-servers sowie die verwendete protokoll-version (u.a. für loopback und die host-datei). wer kann helfen? vielen dank schon mal, pony3000