Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a multiboxing tool!

Discussion on Looking for a multiboxing tool! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

[What is multiboxing ?] So to begin with i should explain what multiboxing is for those of you who don't know. Its a tool that allows you to do same commands on all your game windows. For example if you target someone in pvp then all other chars that are online and modifyed with the multibox targets the same that means you have all your chars thats targeting 1 char. And then it also follows your keyboard commands when you press 1 to attack all other chars does the same. Basicly u can target and attack on sametime with multiple chars.

[Where can i download this?] Well thats why im here i want to ask if there is anyone here that knows a simple multiboxing tool that just reads the mouse and keyboard commands.

So if there is anyone out there that knows or have any suggestions for softwares like this pls let us know by your reply bellow.

The tool should work without having to make macros in the game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/09/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
So to begin with i should explain what multiboxing is for those of you who don't know. Its a tool that allows you to do same commands on all your game windows. For example if you target someone in pvp then all other chars that are online and modifyed with the multibox targets the same that means you have all your chars thats targeting 1 char. And then it also follows your keyboard commands when you press 1 to attack all other chars does the same. Basicly u can target and attack on sametime with...
12/07/2010 - Aion - 2 Replies
So to begin with i should explain what multiboxing is for those of you who don't know. Its a tool that allows you to do same commands on all your game windows. For example if you target someone in pvp then all other chars that are online and modifyed with the multibox targets the same that means you have all your chars thats targeting 1 char. And then it also follows your keyboard commands when you press 1 to attack all other chars does the same. Basicly u can target and attack on sametime with...
12/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Multiboxing ?
07/30/2010 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Guten tag ePvp ! Ich habe so ziemlich jeden Thread und TuT's über Multiboxing gelesen und umgesetzt. Nur, funktioniert's nicht wie ichs gerne haben will! Wenn mir wer Helfen würde wäre ich sehr sehr Dankbar über dies. Mein Wunsch: 2 Acc, 1Main, 1Toon -> Auf einem Bildschirm Programme mit denen ich das Probiert habe: Octopus, AddOn Jamba;
Multiboxing nur wie ?
09/13/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hiho, ich hab mir das Programm Keyclone zugelegt nur keine ahnung wie ich das gut zum laufen bekomme... Also hab da nur ein englishes tutorial was mich aber nicht wirklich weiter bringt =/ Hoffe ihr könnt mir ein anderes Programm+Deutsche anleitung geben oder mir genau erklären wie Keyclone klappt. Ein Dickes Dankeschön schonmal im Vorraus =)