Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding a server token.

Discussion on Finding a server token. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
As the topic say's. Anyone have a prog or know how to get a token for a server. Also I need a walker (OOG) that can log into a C5/C6 server and be able to access shop menu's for buying and selling. Note: Don't need the bot to move.

All help appreciated.
Old 05/28/2007, 04:43   #2

This Little Guide Is for C4 servers, Is the Same Way For c5/c6
Old 05/29/2007, 15:03   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by GoDofAdeN@May 28 2007, 04:43

This Little Guide Is for C4 servers, Is the Same Way For c5/c6
ty very much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help finding a server
08/15/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows any active Pserver of cabal where we get a free RW3 bike at the beginning? Cause the ones I found are either dead or are fake....
Get out of MB tactic without finding a token ;)
07/11/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 89 Replies
Hey everybody! I'm newbie so i don't know will you trust this or not. Ok here is the deal... You enter the tactic you have been to and got the planed tokens but now you don't have token .. Then you should kill mobs for token which in some tactic is so hard, lemme spare your hard work. You need to find someone who is already there and has a token .Talk to him and tell him to borrow your token for a second. Then go to the ghost and speak to her until the part :I'm ready(for teleportaion), Then...
need help finding pv server
03/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
ya, im lookiung for a pv server where u start with whatever equips uwant. preferably 2-soc and i want a good server thats up alot and is bascily just for gw... anyone know of one?
need help finding ip/port for c6 server
09/28/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
need help finding ip/port for c6 server the server is CaliburnL2 - Embrace our realm can some one help me with this one
need help finding a private WoW server!
03/11/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for a private WoW server to join. Anyone know of a good one? How do I join one?