Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot spots?

Discussion on Bot spots? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all, what is a good bot spot for lvl 44 and lvl 50 dwarves? I mean, a place with good exp and with few people. Thx!
Old 04/22/2007, 23:55   #2

I think the zone from Death Pass to Lair Entrance (Exploration Of Dragon Valley ) is Very good For exping ... from lvl 44 to lvl 50+
Old 04/23/2007, 16:57   #3

Too many players, omg...

Try Forest of Mirrors, deep inside... At the Lizards. Don't remember their exact levels, so I might be wrong.
Old 04/23/2007, 17:22   #4

mm, ive been there, its a good spot but last months its becomming more popular by the lvl 48-55 players
Old 04/23/2007, 17:29   #5

The best spot is to go under ivory tower

after, go at south of ivory tower and bot on formor/formor elder/tarlk bugbear/tarlk bugbear warrior
Old 04/23/2007, 22:00   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by lolmdr@Apr 23 2007, 17:29
The best spot is to go under ivory tower

after, go at south of ivory tower and bot on formor/formor elder/tarlk bugbear/tarlk bugbear warrior
Yup, this is indeed the best spot.

Starting in Sea of Spores at lvl 40, then slowly moving on to Ivory Tower.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Spots
07/22/2010 - Aion - 6 Replies
Hey Leute ! Ich möchte mir mein Miraju Set vervollständigen nur das Problem ist das ich dazu sehr viel Kinah brauche ^^ jz meine Frage kennt einer von euch einen guten Bot Spot zum Kinah farmen ? Und noch was ich suche schon die ganze zeit wo ich die Kochenden Balaur Flecken farmen kann kennt da auch jmd was ? Danke im voraus ! :D
best bot spots?
05/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
im lvl 56 wizzard/bard. train alot in ujigi lvl 50 until lvl 56.. now where is the best spot to train? (plvl) i need a spot without champions/giants. (there r some spots without them!) plz help me! :)
any spots at all
05/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i recently made lvl 67on my 2H/cleric on rSRO, and i was trying to make a script for karras(existing ones are always populated), but i cant find a decent spot, with a medium-spawn-speed of mobs, so i dont die too often(i dont wanna dlvl). if any1 knows, and if possible, show me a pic of the SRO map(taklamakan) and highlight the training area Thx in advance guys;)
lvl 55 bot spots?
06/05/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi all, I have a lvl 55 spoiler and I want you to tell me some good bot spots for that lvl :D Thx in advance :)
Gem Spots :P
08/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Yep, gemspots work but only under very specific circumstances... One popular gemspot is as soon as you enter PC mine, begin mining at 031-069. Now, in order to unlock the magical gemspot you must unequip all your items so that you're naked, don't even wear your pickaxe, that's right not even the pickaxe (don't worry, the server still thinks you're mining). Now you must start dancing, yes dance your little miner heart out. Using dance 6 or 7 will result in a Super Phoenix gem every hour on the...