Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IG walker 1.66 L2j c5

Discussion on IG walker 1.66 L2j c5 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi I play on a C5 L2j server and want to use l2walker...i tried that hlapex program once but the server got a protection so i cant use it.

i tried to use ig walker 1.66 .. so i edited my host, ran l2asrv.exe and ran the walker. but the thing is, i can only start the game with an updater and not with the l2.exe (which the walker needs) cuz its blocked by the admins.. what can i do to fix this problem? is there any way to run the l2walker with the updater? or only with l2.exe?

thanks for answers.
Old 01/08/2007, 14:14   #2

hi,

all updaters change the ip of the login server otherwise u would use the ones within the client, the off onces from nc. probably the updater doesnt block anything at all ... so all u have to do should be:

1. open your updater and start lineage
2. stop at the loginscreen (press alt+enter for the window-mode)
3. open a commandline window
4. enter "netstat -b" in the commandline and check the entry with L2 -> ip login server
5. append the following lines to your hosts file
#l2 loginserver
<login server> l2authd.lineage2.com
<login server> l2testauthd.lineage2.com
<login server> l2patcher.lineage2.com
6. close lineage and the commandline
7. start lineage with the l2.exe ... et voila it should work!

remember when you want to use another server, uncomment the lines with an "#"

if this doesnt work the server maybe uses a different port. i dont know how to solve this except for an extra software. but how do l2-updaters solve this?

greetz
moby
Old 01/09/2007, 00:12   #3

thanks for your answer but my commandline doesnt say anything about L2 after i entered netstat -b... but via zone alarm i found out the IP of the login server...so i tried what you said but i still can't login via l2.exe i see the login screen as before, and if i enter my nickname and password, nothin happens :S
if you want and dont mind to help me i can post my hostfile soon so you can check if ive done everything in the right way Oo cuz im a total noob in such things
Old 01/09/2007, 14:45   #4

actually there isnt much you can do wrong by appending the stuff to your hosts file

and you are sure you entered the ip of the login server? some freeshareds use seperate login- and gameservers!

then its maybe a prob with the ports like i wrote in my previous post, but this you could easily check as well with your firewall.

the last option would be its some kind blocked and the updater is really requested by the server ... which i dont think, but its only a wild guess ^^
Old 01/10/2007, 02:04   #5

hm i try it again soon...i have the port number but what do i have to do with it? xD ****. are you german?