Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Freya new mobs/old area, don't attack

Discussion on Freya new mobs/old area, don't attack within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Freya new mobs/old area, don't attack

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? I have a IG 2.17j, and I can not attack new mobs (changed), in the old areas. Like pavel ruins.

What must i do?
Old 08/28/2010, 17:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
nwm =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make a mobs run samller area around u/radius??
09/04/2009 - Dekaron - 13 Replies
I have a problem with the vac hack as the mobs is following me, the mobs run very far away from me..unabling me to use a AOE skill on all of the mobs.. YouTube - 2moons vac hack, non aggro and speed hack In this video, the mobs are not running very far away from the hacker. Thats the way I want the vac hack to be.. Anyone can help me??Reply fast.. THANKS..:)
[Help]Guards attack Mobs & Mobs Drop for CoemuV2
07/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can any help me to make that guards attacks mobs and how can i change the drop rate in CoemuV2
Name of Mobs who's not Attack..Please Come in.
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello . I want to make Wizard\Cleric and level him with bot. Could you guys give me names\spots of mobs who's not attack you and mobs who's not have alots of champions\giant from lvl 1-90 . Example for people who isn't understand: Snipers ( level 74 ). I would like to know all those mobs from level 1 untill level 90. Thank you!
[TUT]No Mobs Cant Attack You
08/23/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 53 Replies
this is not a quote. This works more well on mage's 1.Open CE 2.Search your name using text 3.Scan, then Find E9 D6, you can find them on with the FF FF adress XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX