Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Protocol request! [paypal]

Discussion on Protocol request! [paypal] within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey okay I am not a pro and I still don?t know how to find a protocol for a server but if anyone would be kind enough to find me a protocol which will allow me to log into the game with walker i will be willing to payapl them 2$ or so... its easy money... you have to pm me the protocol with your paypal address

The server i am looking for is L2Godz... you can find out how to connect to it from here...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts wowgold, khadgar (eu) paypal (other realms on request) cheap!
04/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I have over 150k on Khadgar (eu), and make around 10k a day atm (horde/ally) I can make gold on any realm requested. 2€/1000G or offer (discount on big amounts), ingame trade or through ah if you are interested add me on msn: [email protected] (also taking offers from companies that want gold more often) with regards, Selphie
[Request]Chargeback in Paypal.
01/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
If there is somebody here, that has ever done a charge back on Paypal, then i would love to know how he/she did it. Because i just got scammed a couple of dollars, and if it isn't possible, then i don't care much either, but this will probably also be help full for other people. Thanks in advance.
[Help/Request] Cant find protocol version
11/05/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
hello. I was trying to do a ogg bot yesterday for a server (L2dismay) but i couldnt find the right protocol. I dont know but i am sure they are not using 746 (the server is Interlude OFF) I have the ip and both ports: 78.159.112.141:2106 / 7777 I tried to find the protocol with cmd -> netstat -n but i couldnt find the protocol. http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9716/doob.jpg
[Request]Teacher.. Pay Via Paypal
08/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I requesting a teacher.. I will pay daily 12:00PM ... I mostly want to learn Packets... so ask for my MSN if you want to help me out
Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal !
11/21/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi all ! I request tutorial how to make charge back by paypal ! I need to know that how to make it corectly and post here how much % is that I'll get my money back !