Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker Delay question

Discussion on L2Walker Delay question within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Walker Delay question

I wonder how to get delay on party heals? and on heals, i play warcryer and chant of life are healing overime for 15 sec so i have my heal to heal party member at 75% and i dont want him to cast another one in 15 sec sins its waste of mana, how do i delay it even thos he might be under 75% when its on and go above after combat?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker Delay
07/24/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
I wonder how to get delay on party heals? and on heals, i play warcryer and chant of life are healing overime for 15 sec so i have my heal to heal party member at 75% and i dont want him to cast another one in 15 sec sins its waste of mana, how do i delay it even thos he might be under 75% when its on and go above after combat? Sorry mods i posted in wrong place, please remove this post and ill do another one, im sorry for the innconvinience
L2walker retail problem (delay)
03/02/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
since server restart today l2w seems to have some delay in targeting new mobs and obtaining money etc. anyone else with the same problems? using 2.17f
L2Walker Question?!?!
07/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
How do i get a buffer to join party buff everyone then leave party, like for POF is 4 min timer, can i make it join party and buff that skill every 3-4 mins??
QUESTION CAST NO DELAY...
04/26/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hello all senior in elitpvpers...... im newbie in here i want to ask about cast no delay force.... can anyone tell me how to use it??? Thx GBU
[Question] 0.0 secs pots delay...
03/26/2008 - RF Online - 19 Replies
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/598/neutralb003 4fv3.jpg this if from an official server he did it by editing the item.edf but the file he posts was just a trial, only the 100pots have no delay ive tried it and it works im trying to figure out how he did it...T_T no luck just google EDF tools and DATedit i think he used this tools in doing this and a hex editor