Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2NET-KS

Discussion on L2NET-KS within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2NET-KS

The L2 KS people mobs and i cant change that even that there is "No KS" button in the options it still KS.
Old 07/19/2010, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Unfortunately , l2net does have a No KS option but it only works if the monster has not been hit before the target . Meaning : L2net will only target mobs with full HP and not alrdy hit mobs . But if the mobs are hit after you have alrdy got the target then there is no actual way to stop it .

I'd suggest you try looking for or actually make a script for it .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Net
10/11/2010 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Anyone managed to get it work with the Freya update? Wtf am I doing wrong?? :confused:
l2net v384 OOG
10/07/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Im new on using this walker i don't know why but when i try to connect to me server i get stuck on 1 place i log whit me acc to the server but when im going to chose me characters i stuck and cant log in more in: gameserver - got client ID encryption key And it is not moving on i log whit IG whitout problem. Can anyone say me how can i fix it ? Lineage ] the problem comes after the program get update when i was using v383 didn't have the problem. can someone help me modify the old...
i need help for l2net
07/25/2009 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
i have some serius questions about l2net...i can't find 1.where party member protect is, 2. how i can have a buffer and buff me without beeing in party 3.how i can use attack and run mode 4. how i can use spells for exp (if there are at shortcut f2 for example) pls somenone answer me sorry for bad english thanx
about L2net
05/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Do u guys know if this bot work 100% in l2j?. I tried many server and always said the same: ERROR: crash: OOG Login thread
how to l2net
11/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
is there a site where there is a walkthrough for setting up l2net?